Complaint Review: Freelottofastsvc

• Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:canmore Alberta
Freelottofastsvc
Internet U.S.A.

Freelottofastsvc they are still taking money of my credit card after i cancelled!!! and the credit card can not stop them taking the money, can you believe it!?! Internet

at first, i tought it was a good idea, but now i feel so stupid that i belived their bulsh*t! Even if I cancelled my term with them( and they were saying we can cancell at anytime!), they are still taking money on my credit card! and i dont know why but i dont have access to the site anymore... So now I want my money back!! I had to cancell my credit card that was the only way to make them stop, because credit cards companies can not stop them!!

Lagrande
canmore, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelottofastsvc/internet/Freelottofastsvc-they-are-still-taking-money-of-my-credit-card-after-i-cancelled-and-th-422606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelottofastsvc