Complaint Review: Freelunchroom.com Forum

Freelunchroom.com Forum
Www.freelunchroom.com/board Internet U.S.A.

Freelunchroom.com/board is a scam !!! Sandy UtahInternet

*General Comment: Help with Free Lunch Room

*General Comment: You are a total idiot.Get your Info right before posting ripoff reports

*Consumer Comment: I've made hundreds of dollars from Free Lunch Room

*Consumer Comment: I've made hundreds of dollars from Free Lunch Room

*Consumer Comment: People go into Freebie Trading Un-trained

*Consumer Suggestion: Project Payday is the Rip-off!!!!

*Consumer Comment: ...free lunchroom

*Consumer Comment: FREELUNCHROOM is a serious Business No a Get Rich Overnight Program

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This lady told the HONEST TRUTH !!!! PLEASE READ

*Consumer Comment: FreeLunchroom Does Not Belong on Any Rip Off Report

*Consumer Comment: Freelunchroom Is Not A Rip-off

*UPDATE Employee: FreeLunchRoom.com is NOT a scam!

*UPDATE Employee: People make thousands at freelunchroom and they can prove it.

*Consumer Comment: Take my hand

*Consumer Suggestion: The Free Lunchroom is LEGIT

*Consumer Comment: The jury is out

*Consumer Comment: freelunchroom is not at all a scam

*UPDATE Employee: NOT A SCAM AT ALL

*Consumer Comment: Free Lunch Room has been Awesome to Me.

*Consumer Comment: How can this be allowed?

*Consumer Comment: Seriously?

*UPDATE Employee: We are getting paid?

*UPDATE Employee: Bait & Switch? Please.....

www.freelunchroom.com/board is a scam, they are working together with Project Pay Day for only one purpose - to scam people out of their hard earned money, here is how scam works, they are redirecting naive people to sign up for free trial offers and promise to pay after sign up process is completed, customer is getting billed for the free trial service($4.99-$49.99), next step in the scam freebie web sites, freebie web sites which supposed to give credit for completed offers, indeed they do credit some people to make the whole scam appear legit however majority of people who completed offers do not get credit and never get paid, one may find many complains posted on freelunchroom.com/board about people not getting credit, to counter peoples complains freelunchroom.com have team of loyal followers/scammers, these loyal dogs monitor forum 24/7 and will attack anyone who complains about missing credits and not getting paid, normally they tell you its your own fault, your browser is out of date or some program on your computer prevent you to receive credit, anything but the truth that this whole Project Pay Day and Freeluchroom is a SCAM

You have been warned, stay away from freelunchroom scam

Sandy, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelunchroomcom-Forum/internet/Freelunchroomcomboard-is-a-scam-Sandy-UtahInternet-311106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelunchroom.com Forum

#1 General Comment

Help with Free Lunch Room

AUTHOR: Lindsay01 - ()

Hi Johnathan! I read your response & I'm very interested in learning about free lunch room & how it works. I know that it's been a few years since you've posted but if you can get back to me it would be greatly appreciated! Also anyone else who has any good tips please let me know! I'm a stay at home mom & needs to make money. Thanks so much. My email is [email protected] Take care!

#2 General Comment

You are a total idiot.Get your Info right before posting ripoff reports

AUTHOR: Anthonym84 - (U.S.A.)

You are a total idiot and you have no Idea how IFW sites work.1st,the Free Lunch Room is not a part of Project PayDay,FLR is a forum and PPD is just a site someone made to get you to buy it so they make money from you,but you don't have to get PPD to trade and make money at the Free Lunch Room.FLR is a free trading forum and nothing more.They offer all the help and support and videos to teach you everything you need to know to make money.2nd,the IFW site is what pays you,not the FLR.If you didn't get credit you need to send a ticket to the support of the IFW site you tried to complete,the FLR can't help you this unless its a proven lefit site by the FLR and FLR works with the site.3rd,I have done at least 30+ sites and hundreds of offers and I never had any trouble getting credit on even 1 of my offers.You have to know how it works before you jump right into it.The Free Lunch Room if 100% legit.You need to do some research before fileing a complaint like this.People like you who just rush into something without learning how to do it is what makes it harder for Us traders to trade on IFW sites.Please quit being stupid and get your facts right.There are free videos that you can watch at the FLR and they will explain everything.I am sick and tired of seeing rip off reports from people like you all because you were to lazy to learn how it all works.If you didn't get credit ,its because you have to set your computer up 1st,and you have to take the time to learn how to do it.Do you think that websites just hand out money for free.You have to work for it just alittle bit,it requires you learn some things and adjust some settings.Its allot more detailed than you think.If you would have took the time to learn from the FLR Help Forums instead of jumping right into it,you would have never filed this report.Its your own fualt you didn't know what you were doing and you didn't get the credit.Here is a ouick example of what needs to be done in order to get credited.

You here all the time how to get credit for your offers and how to accept cookies and set your browser's security the whole way down,but theres more.What you don't here is that the more programs you turn off and the Less secure your computer is,betters your chances of getting credit.

1st -Make sure to turn off all tool bars and popup blockers on IE or Firefox.Turn off all internet security and allow all cookies.You need cookies enabled to track the offers you do,(drag both sliders the whole way down in the 2nd and 3rd tabs of IE options,and uncheck any boxes in thoses 2 tabs),turn off all security.I think you can leave the virus protection on,but I turn it off too.I always turn off all adaware and spyware programs.I even turn off Windows Defender and Windows firewall,and I make sure there are no running programs down in the task-bar or in the backround.Make sure there are no scheduled programs that can turn on and run.If you want to be really safe,run all your security and cleanup programs first,to remove any bad files and junk and then turn all of them off.(>Note<)-some IFW sites will tell you what browser you have to use in order to get credit,some use firefox only and some use IE only.

2nd -Delete all the browser history options and click the referral link that you got in a PM,sign up,and then log out.Get back to the login page and delete all your history options again,then login and click the offer you want.After you click on the offer make sure you Go straight trough to the last (congradulation or billing) page without doing nothing else.After you get the bill or conformation page,leave it there for 7 min. without touching anything.Then click on the status link in the IFW site,you should see your credit.If you never got credited,you should 1st wait alittle longer,and then check your email for any kind of conformation/bill email,and check to see if you were charged.If you did or if you were,you can copy the header in the conformation email and send it to The IFW support.If that doesn't work,You can try to email the offer you did and explain everything to them,and if you completed the offer corectly and didn't get a conformation email,you can ask them if they can send you a Conf. email,but there is no guarantee.

3rd -If you did get credit for the offer and you need to do another offer to reach 1 credit or 100%,you have to logout and go back to the login page and clear your history an everything.Then sign in again and click on another offer.Your supposed to do that for each offer you do.I always choose what offers I want right after I sign up and then I go to the T&C to find the phone #'s for each offer,because you can't do anything else but click on the offer and complete it step by step, if you don't,you might not be able to get the phone # again.Make sure you don't delete your history or cookies until you get credit.You are not allowed to use a Prepaid Credit Card of any kind,most offers and sites do not allow them.I also heard that you should not do surveys because they tend to not credit you.If you do all these things I'm sure you will always get credit.I always did,and never had any problems.

I've made hundreds of dollars from Free Lunch Room

AUTHOR: Stacy913 - (U.S.A.)

God, some people are just full of it. They sign up on a website, and then when money doesn't start falling from the sky, or if they are not computer-savy enough to understand what they are supposed to do, they run crying to RipOffReport.com saying it's all a big scam and they've been ripped off.

I made some decent money from Free Lunch Room, and have gotten to try some interesting offers. (Book clubs, etc). I've spent plenty of money, but what I earn back more than makes up for it. In October 2009 I believe I made around $40-$60 profit.

I've been a member since August 2007. I'm not on the website all the time, I just log back in whenever I need some extra cash for bills or things like that.

I've made hundreds of dollars from Free Lunch Room

AUTHOR: Stacy913 - (U.S.A.)

I made some decent money from Free Lunch Room, and have gotten to try some interesting offers. (Book clubs, etc). I've spent money, but what I earn back more than makes up for it. In Oct. 2009 I believe I made around $40-$60 profit. Not bad; any little bit helps. You just have to read the tutorials and understand what you are doing.

People go into Freebie Trading Un-trained

AUTHOR: IFW Mentor - (USA)

First I would like to say to Sandy that I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for her with The Freelunchroom.  But the problem isn't FLR, the problem is you didn't receive the training needed before you enter into the world of Freebie Trading, and I'm sure I can guestimate exactly why you failed.
First of all, there are at least 50 to 100 mentors there at the forum on any given day, and many of these mentors have no earthly idea what it takes for a person to be successful in Free Trading.  Free Trading wasn't designed for a person to come in and do trial offer after trial offer in and attempt to make a full time living doing so.  It's design is to reach as many people as possible giving each individual achance to sample their product, if they are genuinely interested in their products.  If you are then you keep it, but if you aren't then you don't and canel.  But so many people come into Freebie Trading thinking they hit a gold mine which isn't the truth.
You probably went to the paying for referral link and seen the method2 mentors advertising they're willing to pay you $100 to complete an 1 credit site.  Well, that was your biggest mistake jumping on that dollar amount.  Reason I say this is because even though it looks like theres literally 100's and 100's of offers you can try, there really isn't, so right off the top you started wrong and you had no other choice but to fail.  The thing of it is is it wasn't FLR's fault because you wasn't completing the offers for them.  Instead, you were being paid to be a referral for a mentor that outright took advantage of your non-experience. There are many of them!
This is why I created  (((link redacted))) so that we can give people the training needed, to be successful in Freebie Trading so they can make excellent money doing this in their spare time.  But, there also are Freebie Traders that do this full-time as well making really decent money.
I'm gonna say this and then bring this an end.  There's a right way and a wrong way to approach freebie trading.  If you go there expecting to get rich, let me say this.  You won't!
Back to the mentor that offered to pay you $100 to complete a 1 credit site. They're the one that took advantage of you inexperience, not Freelunchroom.  Freelunchroom is just a forum/a host per say, where people gather and make money.  And FLR is there to help prevent people getting scammed.
To complete an $100 one credit site take about 7 to 8 offers depending on if you had already completed a trade or two. If you had completed a couple trades before that one, it could take you even more offers to green that site.  The key to this business is TRADE NUMBER, the number of successful completed trade.  And that magic number is 10. Once you're completed 10 or more trades then you are recognized as an method2 trader (mentor).
This is it and I'm gone. you could have completed 4 trades and made the same amount of money you made on just the 1 site and gained a trade number of 4 verses 1.  You can't complete ten $100 one credit site, there's not enoug offers.
If you plan on being in free trading, get the training needed to be successful.  If you don't get the training, then you will fail, plain and simple. You only have one shot at it because once you've completed an offer, you can't go back and sample that same product again.
FYI: Many mentors believe there's to many mentors on the forum now anyway, so do they care if you fail?  As long as you complete 3 or 4 trades for them before you run out of offers and quit then they just don't care.  See, they still made their money off you and by you failing walking away, that's just one less  person to compete with.  Sad but true!
Is ProjectPayday a scam?  Let's just say, for a while they lost focus, but they are trying to fix what got broken in their system. Now that's just my opinion.
Lonnie,
(((link redacted)))
PS.  Again, I will go on record saying, FreeLunchRoom isn't a scam, they really are in your corner.  Getting training is the key to success in Freebie Trading CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Project Payday is the Rip-off!!!!

AUTHOR: Linda - (Canada)

I have done some offers with only one member/mentor in the FreeLunchRoom.com......
I realized after I went "green" on a couple of sites,that it was totally free to join freelunchroom or any other of the sites that do these types of offers.
First off,I want to say the lady that I worked with was very kind and patient,and paid me as soon as I went "green" ( going "green" means you have completed an offer on a particular site by doing enough offers to get 1 full credit,as the offers are for a different % of the required credit).So I cannot say who the people are that would rip you off,I do know that it happens.
As the title says,I think Project Payday is the rip-off,as they give you some videos to watch and explain some of what would be expected of you,and acted like you couldn't possibly get into these FREE sites without going through them.They also have a $100.00 guarentee,that they will pay you if you didn't make that much in a 24 hr period.Once I started doing some offers and my wonderfull mentor told me that I could have bypassed Project Payday (who charged me $34.95 USD)and signed up with Freelunchroom on my own.
I did have quite a few problems with the offers,especialy the Trial Offers,as my very first one I did was a trial product for a 10 day trial (they made it sound like a 30 day trial) and if you didn't want to buy more of this product you can easily cancel,well my first one was so bad and I was so upset,cause I not only didn't get the product to try,they went ahead after 10 days and charged my credit card $119.00 USD,and this was a brand new credit card and my first charge is a dispute,but to cut this short I was refunded my money but I would come to that same problem more as I did more offers.
It was quite awhile after I had paid Project Payday,that I took a look at the agreement and then I asked them for their $100.00USD guarentee as I didn't make any money for the first 6 weeks,but they did send me a refund of the $34.95,even though the time was past for a refund but maybe they thought it was less than paying me the $100.00......
So my point being,you do not get your money's worth from Project Payday,and there are some really good people to work with there,and I was lucky to find the mentor that I had,and she did warn me about people who do try to rip people off,and one of the rules there is that "No Mentor Can Approach Anyone and Ask Them To Work With You". You have to message them or go through their advertisement to work with them,but appearantly some will approach you and if they do,you should not do any offers with them as they are breaking the biggest rule right off the bat.
So I guess it's like a lot of sites,that offer to pay you for certain things,or services,etc. and you will find some good and some bad amongst them all.........And for the most part I had a good exsperience with the Freelunchroom......but I did end up with about 5 or 6 more disputes on my credit card,so that's the ones you really have to watch out for and make sure you cancel any trials you may do and make sure you get a cancellation number,as it will be much easier if you do have a dispute......So Be Carefull with all your credit card dealings,everywhere you use it online and I know from now on if there is money involved,I will always come her to see if a scam of that type has been done,which is what brought me here today as I just managed to save our $2000.00 by the skin of our teeth over the weekend ........

...free lunchroom

AUTHOR: Lisa666 - (U.S.A.)

When I first joined FLR, I thought it was a scam also, but soon found out I was wrong. I just tried to rush in and didn't follow directions. But after I took my time and became familiar it was great. To come to a site and ACTUALLY be able to make some money and NOT get ripped off. I had been to so many other sites and lost money and then all of a sudden I couldn't locate the company. I had my doubts about FLR, but I figured missing a few more dollars wouldn't hurt. Joined the site and although I have ran into a few bumps in the road, I was still able to get over them and ACTUALLY MAKE SOME MONEY, and within the first month I made around 300.00, I was shocked when I went to my paypal acct. and that money was actually there, I had to log off and log BACK on just to make sure I was looking at MY acct. FLR is not a get rich quick program but YOU CAN MAKE SOME MONEY. I have had my fair share of scams believe me, but FLR is NOT one of them. I keep tryna tell people about FLR, but they just don't believe it. FLR is great in my opinion and to date I have not found another site like it. When I need a little extra cash I come to FLR, and sometimes I just do it just to see that money pop into my acct and just leave it there to add up. SCAM, I think not...

FREELUNCHROOM is a serious Business No a Get Rich Overnight Program

AUTHOR: Alfred - (U.S.A.)

Hi Sandy

Sorry you had a bad experience with freebie trading and I understand that
Everyone has a right to there own opinion but in all fairness I have been doing business on FLR for well over a year and have the 1099 forms send to IRS on income received. ( Not Bad for a part time work at home job.

You are a little behind on the facts. FLR and PPD are not bed fellows any more.
They are two different type business going in two different directions.

Yes you do have to complete offers to get credit and yes you do have to setup your computer right to receive credit, then you do have to keep very good records just like in any other business or get into trouble.

I have mentored over 100 referrals who most have gone on to become mentors and make good money or if it's not right for them they move on to something else.

Like I said in All Fairness never judge anything on a quick trial and error.
It takes several weeks or months bepending on how much time you put into trading to see the real results.

Thanks for Reading
Alfred

#9 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Cmed1967 - (U.S.A.)

Hello! In response you your complaint about FreeLunchRoom.Com being a scam, I have to tell you you are mistaken. For one, go read the definition of a scam. This doesn't match a "scam". However, if you do not follow the directions given to the letter, you will risk not getting credit for offers completed.

When completing an offer, you must accept all cookies and it also helps to temporarilly deactivate your anti-virus software as well. This is only during the session, you'll turn everything back on once you have verified the credit has been received. Also, most every offer site has a way to file a "missing credit claim" if there is an issue. But honestly as long as you accept the cookies from the site, which is how the offers are tracked, then you should get the credit.

Let me also say that FreeLunchRoom.Com is NOT responsible for problems with the individual offer sites. So placing blame on FreeLunchRoom is inappropriate. You really need to learn how the entire process actually works start to finish and you'll see what I mean. Your issue is with the individual offer sites. Not FreeLunchRoom.Com.

#10 Consumer Suggestion

#11 Consumer Suggestion

#12 Consumer Suggestion

#13 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This lady told the HONEST TRUTH !!!! PLEASE READ

AUTHOR: Bettyboop - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to give a BIG THANKS to whoever got this out there. I'll start out by saying I'm very familiar with how Freelunchroom.com works and it works just like the lady explained. Anyone who is making thousands of dollars just worked the scam well. I consider freelunchroom a scam b/c they continue to work with these offer sites that rip people off/ by not offering credits for offers completed. (Even though you've gone through all of the proper procedures to recieve credit.) By the way in order to get paid on freelunchroom, you get paid to complete offers, get credits for the offers completed, once you have recieved enough credits the person who referred you gets paid from the site and they pay you about $20-$40. However more often then not you end up spending more then this by completing numerous offers to get $20. Hardly worth the hassle when you think about it. I like companies that I work with to do everything that they promise without some convienient technicality. Call me old fashioned. Maybe this will give them the push to start doing business honestly.

ps: All of those positive comments are probably from the few making thousands and working the scam well.

FreeLunchroom Does Not Belong on Any Rip Off Report

AUTHOR: Sbdowntown - (U.S.A.)

I am so sad to see FreeLunchroom listed on a site pointing fingers at Rip Offs. I have been a member of FreeLunchroom for about four months and have made several hundred dollars in that time. I have found the staff and other members of the forum to be of high integrity and the negative posts about this forum are completely unfounded.

For the record, I am not being paid to make this post, and was not asked by anyone to make this post.

FreeLunchroom is free to join, there are no membership fees. You can join today and never pay one penny to the site. There is a process called Verify Me that does cost, but it is 100% optional.

FreeLunchroom staff, owners, and moderators do not contact members asking for money, services, or anything else. In my time on the forum I have never directly been in contact with the site administrators or owners. To say that they are scamming members is completely off-base. The basis of this forum is that it is a place for people to meet others who are interested in freebie trading. The members initiate and complete the trades with each other privately, with no involvement by site administrators or staff, unless the situation arises where one of the traders has scammed the other, and in those rare cases, site administration gets involved to protect the wronged party. In these cases the wrongdoing party will likely be banned.

This site is designed to keep freebie trading safe, and overall it does a very good job, as well as promoting freebie trading in general. If anyone has a question about the legitimacy of FreeLunchroom, I encourage them to join. If they are solicited for money (Which they will not be) they can stop immediately. If they are scammed by the site administrators (Which they will not be) they can stop immediately and file a Rip Off Report.

In response to the user who said that when she complained that her offers were not crediting that she was attacked by vultures who monitor the forum 24/7 to accuse people of not doing things correctly, I'm concerned that she doesn't know what posting in a forum is all about. When you make a post that you are having a problem, you are going to receive replies suggesting how to correct the problem. They aren't attacks, they are people trying to help. To say that these people are doing anything other than trying to help is just ridiculous. If she didn't want help, why did she ask for it?

I do agree with others who have posted rebuttals, that with as many members as this site has, the argument that it is a scam is pretty thin. Freebie trading isn't for everyone, but just because one person doesn't like how the system (which is totally legit) works, does not make it a scam.

I hope that these unfounded claims will not deter people from joining a forum that I believe is very, very positive.

Freelunchroom Is Not A Rip-off

AUTHOR: Monkeyb25 - (U.S.A.)

I have been a member of the Free lunchroom since march 2008. This company does NOT scam. It is a great forum where you can make money and meet new friends
The Free lunchroom has hit over 100,000 member now. Do you think if they were scammers that many people would be signing up?

FreeLunchRoom.com is NOT a scam!

AUTHOR: Babydoll22936 - (U.S.A.)

FreeLunchRoom.com is defintely not a scam. It is a very legit work at home opportunity. Project Pay Day is a company that promotes freelunchroom and they never proclaim to make you a millionaire or anything. The author of this report described the process fairly correctly, but what they said about it, is simply their opinion and experience there. There is tons and tons of information on freelunchroom that states a lot of issues that can come up while doing freebie trading, and there are also lots of solutions. I myself, gave up for almost a month thinking, there's nothing wrong with my computer, no reason I shouldn't be getting credit; but, one day another trader talked me through my configurations and settings, and BAM, I was back on the band wagon and crediting again! SO yes, while doing these offers for the affiliate sites, your computer and it's settings has everything to do with whether or not you get credit. The freebie trading world just isn't for everyone. It is a real job, whether it be full time or a supplemental income; freelunchroom.com is the best place I have ever found to make even $1 working online. IT is not a scam, that is backwards, it is so legit, that the scammers can't seem to stay away from it.

People make thousands at freelunchroom and they can prove it.

AUTHOR: Mary (spadeslover On Flr) - (U.S.A.)

I am laughing at the idea that my obsession, my love, my hope for the future is being called a scam. Anyone who wants me to forward them the emails of the money I have made can email me.

I am just beginning to get started making money so the potential is there to actually replace my income as a full time Certified Medical Assistant. I have 6 1/2 years of college I am not dumb enough to stay with something that does not work.

The offers you complete, yes some of them are the free or cheap trials that later hit you with charges. But apparently this Sandy person just did not do her research, we have the opportunity to read all the terms of service of the offers we complete, and if we dont like them we simply dont do that offer if we have half a brain in our heads.

We talk about offers freely on the forum. This keeps us from getting hit blindly with bad offers and I for one have never been chastized for offering my feedback and I have never seen anyone else chastized or told to keep their mouth shut. Admin is friendly and works hard for us.

How many scams are free? It is free to join Free Lunch Room. And as soon as you get there you are welcomed with open arms and offers of help. I can't think of one single bad thing about it.

I have found much happiness doing offers like Blockbuster, Netflix, Proactive, reputable companies. You can make money AND get good deals on great merchandise.

I love Free Lunch Room, I love the people there, we are like a family, we laugh and cry and make money together. God bless FLR.

:) Mary

Take my hand

AUTHOR: Jonathan - (U.S.A.)

I will baby step you through freebie sites just to prove they are not scams. Take my hand. Start with me I'll give you $5 to start trading with. My way you will never and I mean never use any of your own money to trade with. Only Profit! Yes some sites don't credit well true. I work with the best ones that credit well. What does it matter as longs as you're in profit? Right! So will you take a walk with me? Oh I mean baby step

#19 Consumer Suggestion

The Free Lunchroom is LEGIT

AUTHOR: Jouster2 - (U.S.A.)

Hi. Iam not an employee of THE FREE LUNCHROOM but I am a member,My screen name is jouster2. I personally no that the luchroom is a legit forum.They do all that is possible to protect new members(newbies) that is why they have the moderators.Members report spammers and scammers to them and ADMIN or GLAD.Spamming is not allowed nor is scammers.They do issue bannings on such peolpe for trying to get the hard earned money of people. It is these people that are giving false statements against The Free Lunchrom.I have been a member and have made money there and a still and will be a member there.

As far as the person naming WOOKIE as a scammer is absolutely absurd. Some people don't follow the rules and get themself in trouble (scammers & spammers).It is totally there own fault. People have to be patient when doing trades and keep very good records.If you don't you won't get paid, thats not Free lunchrooms fault.As far as that stupid acusation that the ADMIN and GLAD are they same is just dumb.I have seen a few people get banned for violating rules only to be back with in days and trading again.They have rules which do result in punishments.Its just like getting caught speeding.

You broke the law and now you get punished. No difference.There are a bunch of nice people there and yes they become freinds.So you all should no the facts about something and not just listen to some hot head that got caught doing what they were not suposed to be doing. Atleast join the forum and explore the whole experience and then you will see just what I'm talking about.You can even use me as a referral and I would not do that if I didn't know it is legit. Thank you jouster2 a Happy member of THE FREE LUNCHROOM

The jury is out

AUTHOR: George - (U.S.A.)

I have defended FLR in the past even on this site, and while his complaint is poorly worded I do find that there are a few things suspect about the whole thing.
For example, when you are a "newbie" sites seem to credit you almost instantly, you will feel it have never been easier to make money. As time progresses, you will find instant credit turns to days or weeks. There are a few trial offers such as Video Professor and Overnight Genius that will not send you a confirmation email...yet the freebie sites insist on it if you have a dispute. While this is not the freebie sites fault, they should be aware of it and do more than give the user a "so sad too bad" response.
In addition, 80% of the moderators or mentors are smokin hot chicks. I'm not saying this is impossible and the reality is two guys in turbans sitting in a cave, but anyone that has been on the internet more than a day should find the situation interesting.
So far I continue to defend FLR but if things continue to they way they are starting to there I will be the first to blow the whistle.

freelunchroom is not at all a scam

AUTHOR: Estcpsycho - (U.S.A.)

The person that wrote this complaint about freelunchroom.com must not have put enough effort into the website. I just started using flr a week and a half ago, i have paid out around $20 for the trial offers, have canceled them all successfully and have been paid $150 straight to my paypal account. Its true, whomever wrote this said that you have to do all kinds of things to get credited, but as long as you follow the guidelines (such as using firefox, having cookies enabled, once you have completed an offer you must leave the confirmation page up for 10 minutes without going to any other websites) it does work. Also, if you didn't get credit for an offer, did you check to see how long it takes to get credit for that offer? some offers take 2 seconds to credit you, others take 2 weeks, and it tells you right on the offer page how long it will take. I think that this is someone that thought this site was just an easy money site that went into it kind of uneasy and didn't follow the strict guidelines and as soon as it didn't work for them got mad and thought it was a scam. I have three other friends that have used this website and one is making roughly 2k a week now. IT IS NOT A SCAM. Its just not as easy as most people that want to make a quick buck would like it to be, you actually have to put a lot of time and effort and a little bit of money into it and it will payout. Just goto the website and checkout how many people are on it and will tell you how much they have made (and they are not working for the company) All I'm saying is don't rag on it until you've done it right.

NOT A SCAM AT ALL

AUTHOR: Krismar29 - (U.S.A.)

I don't know where this lady gets off saying the FLR is a rip-off. she must have been trying to scam or did not complete everything properly, but I have been a member since April and I have made about a 1,000 dollars working part-time. I am filing this rebuttal on my own time and not being payed. There are a lot of scams out there and this is not one of them. I should know because I have been trying to find something that would work for awhile now. Yes sometimes you have an offer that does not credit, but with like any bussiness nothing is perfect. The companies that have the offers do all that they can to get that offer to credit. I have probably done 45 different offers and maybe 7 have not credited.

I hope that anyone thinking about doing this will not make there decision based on this ignorant persons response, because if you have been looking for something to make do online to make a little extra cash this is it. Like with anything you get out what you put in. Again I marked the box that says employee because I feel that I work for them in a way. I am not payed by the FLR.

Free Lunch Room has been Awesome to Me.

AUTHOR: Ononotme - (U.S.A.)

I've been on Free Lunch for about 2 months now and have made just over $1000. I've been having a ball...met some great people on the forum, gotten a lot of great trial offers and made some quick cash. But, you have to take the time to learn the system BEFORE you dive in. First off, Free Lunch Room doesn't pay anybody anything, they only act as a place for you to meet up with others who want to "Trade". They offer a feedback system that helps you decide who you want to trade with and they offer lot's of information on the different "freebie sites" and "offers". Yes, I have done a few offers that didn't credit for whatever reason but that's just part of the business...in the long run, if you take the time to learn the business, you can make a lot of money and make some great new friends. I love it!

Happy Trading,
Karen

How can this be allowed?

AUTHOR: Gwave - (U.S.A.)

I've used FLR on and off for about 10 months now, made almost $1,000 and at no point did I have to pay to access or was I given false information... FLR is a community... the person who filed this is inept and most likely a scammer.

Seriously?

AUTHOR: Dnjallen2000 - (U.S.A.)

Come on now do you really have nothing better to do? I personally have a lot of money on freebie sites through FLR. If you would like to see proof feel free to come look at out trophy thread. There's plenty there.

We are getting paid?

AUTHOR: Darkiska - (U.S.A.)

THIS FROM THE ORIGINAL POSTER:
Freelunchroom is a scam, all comments above are posted by paid posters

I WONDER WHERE MY PAY IS! This is ridiculous. I am sure alll of the many happy people at FLR are not being paid. Who the heck would pay us?

This is a legit business, but it does take some money to make money. And with any business, sometimes there are problems (like a credit not going through). I have had a brick & mortor type business and, believe me, any problems here don't even begin to compare. If you want to succeed at anything, you have to stay with it and work through any problems or difficulties. For the most part, this business is great. I AM making money, but not because someone is paying me to post!

Darlene
Visit us at: http://www.freelunchroom.com/board/
50,000 Members and Growing!

Bait & Switch? Please.....

AUTHOR: Tjshuffle07 - (U.S.A.)

Updates & Rebuttals:
Let's see if you will post this as evidence they are only moving to different categories!

How to get Rip-off Revenge
Submitted: 2/20/2008 8:25:46 AM
Modified: 2/20/2008 1:28:07 PM
Mary
Douglasville, Georgia
Very Legit Forum!

I have been a member of the forum since August and have never had a problem trading on it or a problem with Admins or any Moderators, Esp Wookie.

I'm sure this report was sent in by someone who was banned from the forum for spamming or scamming, as this forum mentioned has tight rules in place for both.
They tolerate NEITHER.
Thanks
Mary
Submitted: 2/20/2008 8:42:34 AM
Modified: 2/20/2008 1:26:20 PM

Knittingandthings
Waterford, New Jersey
Free Lunch Room-- AWESOME PLACE

I have belonged to FLR since November. It is a fantastic place where the mods and ADMIN take care and watch out for you--not rip you off. This person who put in this report must of not followed the rules of the freebie site in order to get banned. ADMIN cant make a site ban you or put you on hold. We just hit our 50,000 registered member!! You dont have THAT many members if you are a bad site! I encourage people to see the site and see the freebie world! It is legit and I am going to say on record...I am proud to be on the FLR and this report is simply--wrong!
Submitted: 2/20/2008 8:43:14 AM
Modified: 2/20/2008 1:26:32 PM

Terikc1
Rock Island, Illinois
It takes money to make money!!

I'm sorry you found this to be a scam, in your opinion! I know the person to whom you have referred, and she is by no means a scammer! Granted I don't agree with much of what Project Payday has in their advertising campaign, however most of it is true, you can make decent money doing this! If you had issues you could have posted to the boards instead of making a ludacris statement about something you obviously don't know much about! Personally I have been quite successful doing this. I would have been more than happy to help guide you in any way needed! You have missed out on a very lucrative opportunity!!
Submitted: 2/20/2008 8:47:08 AM
Modified: 2/20/2008 1:25:19 PM

Unlimitedme
San Antonio, Texas
Absolutely untrue...

I have been a member of the FreeLunchRoom for many months now, am a very happy and active member and have had no problems with any of the staff or members there at all whatsoever. I recommend the FreeLunchRoom very highly to anyone interested in this type of business. It is one of the MOST reputable and well-organized sites around.

This complaint sounds typical of someone who didn't hold up their end
of a trade and now they are trying to start trouble. I have worked with traders similar to the one making this complaint and feel lack of communication on the part of this trader (not wookie) is likely the problem. There are various reasons why this person may have had trouble, which I will not go into detail about here.

I suggest you see for yourself, visit the FreeLunchRoom and see just how many members are very happy with this site and are making money on a daily basis.
Submitted: 2/20/2008 8:51:38 AM
Modified: 2/20/2008 1:24:23 PM

Weebles_five
Staples, Minnesota
Over 50,000 Members!!!!

The Free Lunch Room is a very productive and fun place to earn a few extra bucks. I have been there since June of 07 and have NEVER run into any problems with the Admin or the Moderators. They are there to help EVERYONE succeed and go beyond the call of duty to ensure that FLR is a safe place. This includes trying to catch all those that are there to scam innocent people trying to make a few dollars.

Obviously this sounds like an attack on FLR from someone who feels they have been done an injustice. I personally feel it is from someone who thought they had found a way to scam the system and then was caught doing so. Therefore, they were banned as stated in the policies for FLR.

I have been successful on FLR as well as many others. FLR is like a second home where you not only make money, but also make a lot of new friends! It is a shame that someone feels they need to degrade it. But it really doesn't matter, as those of us that are members, stand by FLR to the fullest. I mean really, would it have over 50,000 members and running for a year if it wasn't legit? Come on!

Just my two cents worth.
Sheila
Submitted: 2/20/2008 9:09:13 AM
Modified: 2/20/2008 1:23:53 PM

Diana
East Sparta, Ohio
Free Lunchroom NOT a rip off

I entered Free Lunchroom through Project Payday. I did not have to pay anything to get started.
I also have never had to pay any kind of fee at Free Lunchroom (FLR).

I love FLR. It is a community of people that are very friendly and helpful.
I have been a member since June 2007 and have never encountered or even heard of anything like what was mentioned in the above report. I think it was submitted by someone that had some sort of grudge against FLR. Maybe this person got banned for some other reason or didn't follow the rules of the forum or trading.

When I started out with FLR, I had NO MONEY in my paypal account (the account used to receive money from traders and/or freebie sites.) I built that account up strictly from money I received from going green for other traders on freebie sites. Then after I had it built up, I then started paying people to go green for me. It is a great way to make some extra cash and make allot of friends. In fact, most people get addicted to FLR for the comradery and extra cash.

If FLR was a rip off, why would it have over 50,000 members?
I haven't made as much as some, but i have been able to help with the bills by doing this. Does that sound like a rip off?

Diana (whitefeather)
Submitted: 2/20/2008 10:11:29 AM
Modified: 2/20/2008 1:44:40 PM

Barbshome
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Canada
Totally inaccurate

I have been a memeber of this forum since November. I have paid no fee to be a member and will personally vouch for the person mentioned in the report(wookie)
This person is a very crucial member of this forum and the accusations made about her are totally untrue and basically uncalled for. I think your reporter is a disgruntled person that was probably in the wrong themselves. They need to find something constructive to do.
Submitted: 2/20/2008 11:30:17 AM
Modified: 2/20/2008 2:06:26 PM

Susanne
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Faud is not tolerated in the Free Lunch Room

Fraud has no place in the Free Lunch Room and in fact, the moderaters and administrators fight feverishly to prevent or stop it. There are several reasons one might be banned from the site but usually they are temporary until a remedy is applied. The only reason one would be banned for good is fraud!

Kalokane, you may have thought you completed the site but many times new traders miss a crucial step or just plain haven't waited long enough for the credit to show up. I'm sure if you have a valid reason and no intention of a ripoff you can be reinstated. Which means you will get credit for what you completed.

I have tried many ways to make some money on the internet and this is the only one that has actually delivered what they promised! Plus the person you were dealing with there is a very nice, honest, above board, helpful person. She has inside knowledge and lots of friends there, yes, but nobody gets banned just because someone says so... an action must take place for banning to occur.

Is it possible that you may have jumped the gun here? FLR truely is the exception to the rule when it comes to a bunch of folks on the net- you get to know and actually like them! It's a win-win situation and I am sorry you did not have a good experience. Most who do trades there are very happy. I am.
Submitted: 2/20/2008 11:42:28 AM
Modified: 2/20/2008 2:00:00 PM

Kathy
Lancaster, California
Free Lunch Room Board Not A Scam

I am and have been a member of Free Lunch Room since July of last year and have never experienced any fraudlent behavior on the part of the administrators or the moderators of this board.

If anything, the administrators and moderators work tirelessly to ensure that this board is a safe place to trade and provides us with a solid base from which to make money.

There must be more to this story than the author or this report wants to reveal. There is no way that this individual was banned for simply complaining to the administration about a trade involving one of the moderators.

As to its connection to Project Payday, which is a paid guide, the Free Lunch Room board is and will always remain free. One does not need to come from Project Payday to access the board. Project Payday is a completely separate entity from Free Lunch Room. Project Payday has a link to Free Lunch Room in it's materials, yes, but it also has links to the other trading boards like freeipodguide and anythingforfree.

Silvervixen
Proud Member of FLR
Submitted: 2/20/2008 12:35:46 PM
Modified: 2/20/2008 2:26:09 PM

Kbverhovec
Orange Park, Florida
Free Lunch Room does not belong here!

I have been searching for legitimate ways to make money from home for the better part of a year. I have found, researched and invested in more things than I care to admit, and have cancelled all of them after admitting to myself that they were scams.

The one and only thing that I have found that is not a scam and works as I expected it to, is being a member of Free Lunch Room. The forum is run very professionally, and the moderators are not there to scam people, they keep order. I have seen Wookie around since I joined and have never had anything but good encounters, and have never heard anything negative until this. Not only would it be completely foolish for a moderator to try to scam someone out of money, it wouldn't make any sense financially.

If the person who filed this report had any proof of what had transpired, Wookie could have gotten banned and lost all of the income that she has the potential to make. It makes absolutely no sense! In addition to that, to imply that the administrators of FLR would compromise the integrity of the site and buddy up with a mod in order to ban someone wrongfully is ludicrous. The person that wrote the report had to have done something wrong to be banned from FLR and also put on hold at the freebie site. This is simply a false accusation by someone who chose not to follow simple rules, got caught and now wants to ruin it for all of us honest traders. Don't believe a word of it!
Submitted: 2/20/2008 12:52:12 PM
Modified: 2/20/2008 2:25:04 PM

Shayc
Saint Marys, Georgia
Free Lunch Room is NOT a scam or fraud

I have been a member of Free Lunch Room since November 2007. This site is not a scam or a fraud! I have personally made money with this site and continue to do so. The Administrators and the Mods on Free Lunch Room have done nothing but help the members and to do everything they can to stop people from scamming! Wookie, the mod metioned above has been wonderful and really helpful to me.

Free Lunch Room has over 50,000 members and is a great place to make some extra cash, if you are honest and you work at it. Yes, the site does ban people, when it is found they have broken the rules and scam people. The Admins and the Mods of this site are real people who dedicate part of their lives to make it easier on the members, they are in no way a fraud or a scam.
Submitted: 2/20/2008 2:23:55 PM
Modified: 2/20/2008 2:35:17 PM

Fisherperson Laura
John Day, Oregon
In my experience this report in totally unjustified

I have been a member of Freelunchroom since December of 2007. In that time I have worked hard, read everything I can on how to do this job effectively and non fraudulently. Freelunch room is no scam if anything the administration and moderators are overly concerned that any fraudulent activity take place.

Being a member of this forum is FREE and one is NOT required to sign up with Project Payday to become one. That was the originator of the complaints choice to get there through Project Payday.

In my opinion the report filed by this person is nothiing more than a person who did not fully understand what they were doing and in fact must have been fraudulent themself if they went 'red' or 'on hold' on the site they completed to earn greens.

If they did not resolve that problem with the site they did offers on then they did not complete their end of the deal for the moderator that they started to trade with so that person has no obligation to pay them.

Freelunchroom supplies extensive tutorials on how to do trading so that it works effectively, legitimately and is not fraudulent to anyone. It is sad that this individual had a bad experience, but is not the fault of freelunch room or anyone who is a member, administrator, moderator or any other peron other than the person who filed the report this is rebutting.
Submitted: 2/20/2008 3:23:30 PM
Modified: 2/20/2008 5:07:28 PM

Jenny1130
West Chester, Ohio
The Free Lunch Room is Forum Which is FREE and NOT A Scam - The person who reported this tried to SCAM OTHERS

The free lunch room forum is a forum and is free to join. In no way do they rip people or consumers off. The person who filed this report no doubt is a scammer himself and didn't succeed at his mission so he felt intitled to file this report.

The community has over 50,000 members and certainly there are going to be some bad apples on the tree and this clearly is a great example of that. You will find that there are more wonderful people then this one bad apple in the forum.

Perhaps you should have followed the rules to the forum and then there would have been no need for this post.
Submitted: 2/20/2008 6:02:07 PM
Modified: 2/20/2008 7:12:14 PM

Dhat000
Bainbridge, Ohio
Free lunch Room is the best thing that has come from the internet!

I joined the Free Lunch Room in November 2007, and I have not had any issues as this person is stating. What it seems to me is they broke the rules, and they were banned from the site. This is just someone trying anything to get revenge. I personally will not let something, someone, like this, stop me from recommending this forum to others. This business is legit, and if rules are followed, profitable and fun. The people in the forum are supportive..the best on the net!
Submitted: 2/20/2008 6:20:15 PM
Modified: 2/20/2008 7:11:35 PM

Kcstovall
Thompsons Station, Tennessee
Free Lunch Room is An Opportunity not a Rip Off

The free lunch room is Free... how can anything that doesnt cost money be a rip off? It is known that the poster of this rip off report stole from multiple people on the forum, so Im shocked they would want to bring the spotlight on themself like this.

The free lunch room is a wonderful money making opportunity, and this report is not correct.

that is all!
iluvmy5babies
Submitted: 2/20/2008 7:00:57 PM
Modified: 2/20/2008 7:18:20 PM

Kdshaw
Desloge, Missouri
FreeLunchRoom is a legit forum!

I have been a member of FreeLunchRoom for 1 year. It is a legit forum,Admin.,Glad., and all the Mods. including wookie work extremely hard to keep the members safe against Spammers and Scammers! I encourage anyone reading this to not take 1 persons opinion of this site. It is a wonderful site that many of us enjoy!!
Submitted: 2/20/2008 7:21:52 PM
Modified: 2/20/2008 7:23:20 PM

Maria F.
Brooksville, Florida
FREE LUNCH ROOM IS NOT A SCAM.....

As the title says 'Free' Lunch Room. There is no fee to join. Project Payday is an entirely separate entity, which has links to several forums besides Free Lunch Room. So if anything your complaint should be against Project Payday for ripping you off.

I have been a member of the Free Lunch Room since October of 2007. It has been a great experience for me and allowed me to add some extra money to my family's income. I have met some wonderful friends on the forum and enjoy the social interaction between everyone. The Administration and moderators go above and beyond to make the forum a safe and enjoyable place to visit.

I personally have had to clean up just one of the many trades that Kalokane lied about. One of the traders he agreed to do a Green 4 Green trade with was left high and dry. She had greened on his site and he never even tried to complete offers on her site. Luckily the site she had greened on allowed her to move her Green to another trader. That trader happened to be me. I did the right thing and payed her for her green plus a little extra for all the trouble she had with Kalokane. I did this so that a new trader would not walk away from the freebie trading industry with a bad taste in her mouth. If Free Lunch Room was such a scam then why would someone step up and make it good for someone who was out right lied too? When she contacted me I could have just said,' Oh well, your lose.' If anyone doubts what I write here, there is a thread in a section of Free Lunch Room called 'Lunch Theft,' in there is an 8 page thread that details some of the scamming that Kalokane did. His Free Lunch Room name was, Semp240. Take a look: http://www.freelunchroom.com/board/showthread.php?t=183965
after reading the thread you tell me who is scamming who.
Submitted: 2/20/2008 7:31:54 PM
Modified: 2/20/2008 8:48:08 PM

Shanladams
Orlando, Florida
Free Lunch Room is not a scam...It is a FREE forum....The person who filed this report is the scammer!!!

I have been a member of the Free Lunch Room since December. I found the Free Lunch Room through my membership at Project Payday. While Project Payday does let you do a The only connection between Project Payday and FLR is that Project Payday endorses them. All that means is that they approve. Project Payday also has links to the other forums in the industry on their site.

The Free Lunch Room does NOT require any money to join and it never has. You do NOT have to go through Project Payday to become a member of FLR.

I have made plenty of extra cash through the trading policies established by this forum and if this person was banned it was only because they scammed other members of the forum. Here is a link to the thread about how the person who filed this report is a scammer. -->http://www.freelunchroom.com/board/showthread.php?t=183965

When you do this kind of thing to the community of people on FLR we all watch each others backs and do what is necessary to prevent it from happening to other people. This person scammed many, many people and that is why they got banned and put on hold at the free sites.

And from what you can see in the thread above. This person never even traded with wookie. And wookie is a very respected member of the FLR community and has protected us from many scammers such as the one that filed this complaint.

The Free Lunch Room is a completely safe place to communicate with other members, business or not, and trade for referrals on free sites. That safety comes from the tireless efforts of the administrators and moderators of the forum.
Submitted: 2/20/2008 7:46:28 PM
Modified: 2/20/2008 8:45:41 PM

Darkiska
Dimondale, Michigan
FLR is legit; the reporter is a scammer!

It is coming out that the person who wrote this report is a scammer who ripped off several honest people who were attempting to do business with him.

I joined the Free Lunch Room (FLR) through Project Payday. I paid nothing for Project Payday nor is there any fee for belonging to the FLR. I have been doing business through the FLR for almost two months now. Before this, I had tried quite a few online work-from-home endeavors. Except for eBay, this is the ONLY online place where I have made money. You need very little money to get started. People deal with each other person to person. The moderators and administrators help us out a lot and keep things in line. With 50,000 members, we do need a few rules. The freebie site owners are, for the most part, wonderful. They help us out as they need us as much as we need them. This is truly a win-win-win place.

I am very grateful to have found the FLR and for the money that I have been able to earn since I joined. I would suggest that you check us out for yourself: http://www.freelunchroom.com/index2.php Be sure to go to the forum and read some of the posts.

Darlene
Submitted: 2/20/2008 8:25:47 PM
Modified: 2/20/2008 9:43:47 PM

Eroc
Central Point, Oregon
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

THIS MUST BE A JOKE? YOU FAILED TO MENTION THAT YOU HAVE SEVERAL PEOPLE ON FREE LUNCH ROOM THAT GOT RIPPED OFF BY YOU NOT PAYING THEM......LET IT BE KNOWN THAT YOU ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU GOT BANNED FOR SCAMMING PEOPLE, AND YOU SHOW YOUR INTELLIGENCE BY CREATING ANOTHER USER NAME AND GOT BUSTED AGAIN....FREE LUNCH ROOM IS NOT......NOT A SCAM BUT RATHER A PLACE TO MEET PEOPLE AS WELL AS EARN A FEW $$ ON THE SIDE. YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
Submitted: 2/20/2008 9:49:09 PM
Modified: 2/20/2008 10:36:07 PM

April Herad (appie)
Bluefield, Virginia
Wow you are something

I can' believe that you would do this because you were the one ripping everyone else on the FLR off!!!! The FLR is a wonderful place to trade, make money and friends. You need some need a serious reality check. Wookie hasn't done a thing to you.. You had to be stopped because you were taking advantage of others and then you put the blame on someone else...Well yes, I can believe that with your track record.. Like I said, the FLR is a very good place with many good people and we are just lucky that that you are no longer there corrupting the forum...It is for honest people, sorry cheaters have to leave. I guess that after cheating so many that you had to leave made. Those that get caught usually do!!!!
Submitted: 2/21/2008 12:11:35 AM
Modified: 2/21/2008 6:56:19 AM

Tjshuffle07
Gray, Georgia
This RipOff Report Is Ridiculous - Free Lunch Room Is One The Best Forums There Is Online

I have been with this organization for over 10 months. And this so called 'ripoff report' is the most ridiculous thing I have seen. The freebie sites are 100% legitimate and the organizers of the sites, administrators & moderators of Free Lunch Room - you will not find finer individuals. The sponsors for the sites use this as a major part of their advertising efforts and reward their participants and referrals in an excellent manner.

The only way your account is banned or put on hold is if you have blatantly violated the TOS of the participating sites, or the rules and regulations set forth by Project Payday and Free Lunch Room. Free Lunch Room exhausts every effort to ensure their traders are protected from such as this, as well as exhausting all efforts to resolve the issues insuring that the individual that has been banned has every opportunity to correct the situation.

As far as an account being placed on hold by a freebie site, this happens when an individual has given false information, violated the sites TOS, or has committed internet fraud themselves. I have worked with all of the administrators, moderators as well as site owners and have found all to be top of the line and always fair and willing to help everyone in this business. In fact just this month this organization has passed over 50,000 active members, I hardly think you could run fraud this many people who work this every day. This Ripoff Report is nothing more than rubbish submitted out of childish anger of this individual getting caught in their wrong doing!

Toni
Gray, GA
Submitted: 2/21/2008 8:26:37 PM
Modified: 2/21/2008 9:00:48 PM

Cpray
Conyers, Georgia
This report is from a disgruntled scammer

I have been working on Freelunchroom.com since Mid-october and I have never crossed such an obvious scammer as this poster. In my experiences on Freelunchroom.com, I have grown to appreciate the hard-working individuals who go to great lengths to protect the reputation of the traders and referrals. I am greatly sorrowed that this person choose to weasel and scam thier way to this level of low. To all who read this...Freelunchroom.com will continue to thrive...and those with honesty and integrity will make it the most productive and FREE place to trade and make friends.
Submitted: 2/21/2008 8:49:52 PM
Modified: 2/21/2008 9:01:08 PM

Jynifer34
Van, Texas
This is completely LUDICRIS** This is one great Forum** The guy who filed this is a SCAMMER. ' NOT FREELUNCHROOM FORUM**

This is not a justified report. This guy was caught scamming other people out of their money and banned from the Forum for it. He then created another username and signed up yet again. That alone says something there.'Wookie', is a Moderator who is very careful in her judgment and would not scam anyone. She is a Moderator because she has been there for a long time and is a very trusted trader.

There are rules and regulations that follow with any business you get into. This one is no exception. There is a ZERO-TOLERANCE for scamming and spamming inside the Forum. This Person did just that and was banned. He was taking money form other honest traders and was banned and as a result here we are in this report. I am proud to be a part of this Forum, and currently, I am making great money. As are others, or they would not be there. I assure whoever reads this, that FLR (FREE Lunch Room) is a place where honesty and integrity thrives.

Jynifer
FLR Proud Verified Member
van, Texas
Submitted: 2/22/2008 1:00:15 PM
Modified: 2/22/2008 1:05:32 PM

Mosone
Charlotte, North Carolina
Free Lunch Room is definitely NOT a scam!

The Free Lunch Room is definitely NOT a scam! I have been a member of this forum since August on 2007 and have never had anything but a good experience there. Although you can enter there through Project Payday, it is not necessary to do so and you do not have to pay a fee to join.

I am familiar with the moderator mentioned in the report and everything said about her is untrue. She is hardworking, fair and honest and would never renege on a trade! The person who made this report was a trader on this board who was scamming people and was therefore banned for doing so. He is making these false accusations out of spite, and he knows full well that this moderator and the administrator are not the same person.

I have never had a problem communicating with any of the moderators or admin there, they are always good at answering questions you may have and helping you resolve any issues, and to state that admin was responsible for getting him banned from a freebie site is absolutly ridiculous! The freebie sites are independent entities who do not take orders from the trading forums and the only way to get banned from one is to violate one of the terms of use for their site.

If it is possible, I think the person who made this report (Kalokane) should be banned from Ripoff Report!

Thank you for allowing me to voice my opinion.
Submitted: 2/22/2008 2:16:58 PM
Modified: 2/22/2008 6:52:02 PM

Kevin
Richmond Hill, New York
Simple case of a scammer who got caught and wants REVENGE!!!!!GET LOST SCAMMER!!!!!!

This user is mad because he got caught scamming and was banned so now he wants to tarnish the rep of this forum bu posting negatively on this site.Clearly you can see this is untrue by the rebuttals that have been posted..BEAT IT SCAMMER!!
Submitted: 2/22/2008 2:30:11 PM
Modified: 2/22/2008 6:50:50 PM

Matrry1
Detroit, Michigan
What people do to get EXPOSURE!! The 'Free Lunch Room' is the best thing that happened in my life!!!!

First of all, the comments and accusations are TOTALLY false ladies and gentlemen! I been a member with the 'Free Lunch Room' since Sept. 2007 and to this date I made and accumulated over '$5,000' in revenue......now is that a scam? I really don't think so! That money helped pay my mortgage, feed my son and put gas in my vehicle, now you see why I had to make a statement about this. They have GREAT support and so much information it'll make your head spin!!!!!

Now you have one person saying something negative about the Free Lunch Room and now you have over 30 people saying something positive about it.....who seems more credible....the 1 person or the 30+ people? It seems quite obvious!! People don't take things for 'Face Value'....do your own research for yourself.....you can't let somebody (that you don't even know about) dictate the way things are and how things is. People get mad everyday and want to take it out on somebody......it happens ALL THE TIME!!! There's '2' sides to EVERY story....I LOVE the Free Lunch Room. If you take time out to investigate, you might love them as well!! Enjoy your day!!!
Submitted: 2/22/2008 2:37:21 PM
Modified: 2/22/2008 6:48:45 PM

Freelunchroom is a scam, all comments above are posted by paid posters

You have been warned, stay away from freelunchroom scam
freelunchroom owner also runs prizebook.com another scam web site
Submitted: 2/22/2008 10:41:28 PM
Modified: 2/22/2008 11:16:18 PM

Usaswim
Germantown, Tennessee
COMPLETE LIE

This forum is totally legit. Using logical sense, if the administrators/moderators scammed the people, why the hell are there over 50k users? Why the hell are people WILLING to pay money to advertise on their forum? This is complete bullsh*t.

Haha, the person that wrote this Rippoff Report, known as semp420, scammed people on the forum by using techniques that will make the networks put him on hold. He forced the users to pay him asap, so I believe it is obvious the blame should be put on semp420.

This Ripoff Report was written with the hands of a scammer/frauder.
Submitted: 2/23/2008 5:55:52 AM
Modified: 2/23/2008 6:24:41 AM
Socalmomto2
Upland, California
WHAT A LOAD OF LIES!!!!!!!

First of all, the person(s) who filed this report to begin with is a KNOWN scammer who is a SNAKE and a THEIF!!! this person is so low down and dirty they are going around the internet and FRAUDING innocent HONEST individuals out of their time and money!!!! If anyone is a fake and a liar its THEM!!!

The above will prove this person is full of CRAP! I have been a long standing member of this forum since Aug of 2007 and have NEVER once been scammed or frauded by this forum, moderators/admins or any of the GOOD, HONEST, people on it (yes people JUST like this poster do come through and do scam and lie people out of their money and then they too are banned!!!) And secondly, FLR (Free lunch room) does not work directly with Project payday and we do NOT charge for membership fees!!!! Project payday simply advertises our forum as we do the same.. there is NO commitment or contract that says a user has to join both! NOR does it say a user HAS to pay any kind of money to be a member!!!!!!