Complaint Review: Freeman Floor

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: I Hate My Floors — East Meadow New York
Freeman Floor
Shirley, NY Shirley, New York USA

Freeman Floor Installed my floors incorrectly and never came back to fix them!!! Shirley New York

Had my floor installed by Freeman Floor a few months ago.  Unfortunately a couple of weeks ago it began to buckle in a few places.  I called Kevin (the owner) on a Monday and he told me he would stop by the house on Thursday to fix the floor.  Never showed up.  I spent almost a week after trying to get in touch with him.  Finally got a hold of him and scheduled a time for him to come.

The day of the appointment (a Friday) he texts me and tells me his van broke down so we rescheduled for Monday.  On Monday he texts me and says he can't make it because its raining.  I couldn't believe he was using the rain as an excuse, especially since it didn't even rain where I live.  So he told me he would be there on Tuesday morning and it's been a week and I have not heard from him since.

I had to pay another contractor to fix the floor because people were tripping over the buckled floor.  That contractor was amazed at how poorly the floor was installed and was surprised it hadn't buckled in more places.  You should avoid Freeman Floor at all cost.  I went with them because they were cheaper but you get what you pay for.  With the cost of the repairs, I actually spent more than I would have if I had just hired a real professional to install the floor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freeman-Floor/Shirley-New-York/Freeman-Floor-Installed-my-floors-incorrectly-and-never-came-back-to-fix-them-Shirley-1071368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freeman Floor