Complaint Review: Freemusicoutletonline.com - New Healthy Savings - sgada.com

• Updated: Fri, January 07, 2005

• Reported By:Kansas City Kansas
Freemusicoutletonline.com - New Healthy Savings - sgada.com
www.freemusicoutletonline.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Freemusicoutletonline.com aka New Healthy Savings ripoff! Deceiving, unprofessional, and misleading thieves! Miami Beach Florida; Internet

I recently purchased new computer with a CD burner. I did a search on google for a free music downloading site and came across www.freemusicoutletonline.com I assumed that this site was for free, however once I registered they were wanting me to pay $1.00 per month.

I figured that wasn't that bad being that I was going to be downloading all of the music. Once I got into the site, I realize that the site only gave you access to other sites to download all sort of different things. I was under the impression that once I accessed the site, I would be able to jump right into downloading.

It was very confusing, so I decided that I wanted to cancel my $1.00 per month fee. I searched this site high and low, and was unable to obtain any information on how to contact this company. I finally found this sgada.com the company that actually bills for services. At that point they gave me a ph # 646-495-8107 to contact this company. I called 5x's because everyone that answered the phone were foreign, and I knew it would be a long process, after the 5th call I realize I was not going get an American voice.

It took over an hour to complete the call. They would not allow me to talk to a supervisor, they wouldn't give me an address or any information about the company. They told me they can only take me information and forward it to a supervisor. They did however give me the email address to this so called supervisor, and as of now I haven't heard anything back. I also was advised by these "customer service agents" that I would be billed $48.00, I was totally unaware of this as well. This company is deceitful, misleading, thieves, unprofessional, liars.

Here it is these are all foreigners yet they have names like "Bill" and "Suzann." I don't know what going on, but even if I get my money back. I'm going to do everything in my power to have this company shut down, and prosecuted in some way. To all people, Please Beware

Nikole
Kansas City, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2005 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freemusicoutletonlinecom-New-Healthy-Savings-sgadacom/nationwide/Freemusicoutletonlinecom-aka-New-Healthy-Savings-ripoff-Deceiving-unprofessional-and-m-126321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freemusicoutletonline.com - New Healthy Savings - sgada.com

agricultural