Complaint Review: Freeshipping.com - Proflowers.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 21, 2009

• Reported By:WINTER GARDEN Florida
Freeshipping.com - Proflowers.com
freeshipping.com, proflowers.com Internet U.S.A.

Freeshipping.com - Proflowers.com should be: freeripoff.com Internet

I had a bill for $83.88 on my credit card from CMG*freeshipping.comwethersfield. Apparently they had charged us 83.88 on 06/08 and I did not catch that bill and was paid probably because I was to busy with my legitamet work. I received a new bill for the same amount on 7/21/09. This time I caught it and called the company. They agreed to take off this present bill but would not refund me for the first bill. I asked how many times people complained about this and the man on the other side said, "It is the consumers responsibility to understand the terms and conditions they sign-up for".

The manner in which these people present their deals are deceitful and in my opinion fraudulent. They trick the consumer into thinking they are getting free shipping from Proflowers.com for example. Proflowers.com is also in collusion with these rip-off-artists as they are the ones that introduced freeshipping.com to their website.

Emilio
WINTER GARDEN, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2009 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freeshippingcom-Proflowerscom/internet/Freeshippingcom-Proflowerscom-should-be-freeripoffcom-Internet-471888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freeshipping.com - Proflowers.com