Complaint Review: Freesnuggie

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Freesnuggie
PO Box 3179 Wallingford CT. 06494 Nationwide U.S.A.

Freesnuggie.com Freesnuggie Can't confirm shipping of ordered items Wallingford Connecticut

Just like all of the other reports I have read about freesnuggies, I too placed and order for 2 of these items and never got a choice of a second color. After I entered my credit card info I got a order number but no information about shipping.

It took a while but I located their 1-800 "Customer Service" number all I seem to get is recording stating all lines are busy or the line disconnects all together. I have gone so far as write them and give them a deadline for when I would like some type of response.

I have a feeling no good will come of this. I plan to cancel payment with my credit card company if it's not too late. I placed this order on November 25th 2008 and haven't received anything yet.

Has anyone other than me noticed the advertisements for the snuggies are no longer running in TV? What a rip.

Msdocb
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freesnuggie/nationwide/Freesnuggiecom-Freesnuggie-Cant-confirm-shipping-of-ordered-items-Wallingford-Connecticu-399830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freesnuggie