Complaint Review: Freesnuggie.com, Freesnuggie, Free Snuggie

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Clara California
Freesnuggie.com, Freesnuggie, Free Snuggie
P.O. Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Freesnuggie.com, Freesnuggie, Free Snuggie Hidden charges added to bill after processing order, can not contact company Wallingford, Connecticut

I placed this order on-line, following instructions as best as possible for 2 blankets @ 19.95 and 2 blanks would be delivered for free. . i only pay S&H for the second two. When order was processed, it did not give me an opportunity to review the order prior to completion. It just gave me a confirmation screen that what I thought would cost about $60 was actually $144.00! I received confirmation by e-mail of the order. I replied to cancel and it was bounced back to me from no-reply@freesnuggie.com.

I called thecustomer service number listed in order to cancel and it is just recordings with no help. Finally I was referrred to another customer service# 1-888-326-0977 but it rings once and then has a busy signal.

I want to cancel this order but have no way to do so. . .

Karen
Santa Clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freesnuggiecom-Freesnuggie-Free-Snuggie/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Freesnuggiecom-Freesnuggie-Free-Snuggie-Hidden-charges-added-to-bill-after-processing-o-402393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freesnuggie.com, Freesnuggie, Free Snuggie