Complaint Review: Freetomovenow.com

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jim Johnson — Aurora Illinois
Freetomovenow.com
450 west army trail Bloomingdale, Illinois USA

Freetomovenow.com Free to move now Vanished and didn't return calls Bloomingdale Illinois

Free to move now seemed like a decent solution when I went to purchase a home with William Ryan.  However, freetomovenow seemed to vanish after I closed on the new home.  We had issues with a waterbill going unpaid for months, the lawn became overgrown, worse of all... I still am missing payments.  I'm not sure if they are over whelmed, poorly organized or what but I hired property managers so I wouldn't be in this position.  Now, I'm in as nice new home, but I'm wondering why I can't get a call back?  Maybe someone will respond here...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freetomovenowcom/Bloomingdale-Illinois-60108/Freetomovenowcom-Free-to-move-now-Vanished-and-didnt-return-calls-Bloomingdale-Illinois-1064770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freetomovenow.com