Complaint Review: Freeway Auto

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: Jan — St Paul Minnesota U.S.A.
Freeway Auto
229 Snelling Ave N St Paul, Minnesota United States of America

Freeway Auto Mike used cheap aftermarket parts not the parts paid for by insurance company. St Paul, Minnesota

My car was taken to Freeway Auto Body after a serious accident in which I was injured.

Mike told me he would repair to my specifications, which was original (OEM)parts. The insurance company was also told OEM parts, which they covered in their estimate.

Mike used cheap, breakable Chinese parts but he did not inform me that he was not foloowing my request.

I thought the car looked great, unaware of how he had perpetrated fraud by cheating me out of the paid for parts by the company. The bumpers then began to show their poor quality and degrade.

When I called to complain when I became aware of what he had done, he lied, he attacked me and said it was my fault, finally he said "The insurance company is the customer not you!!"(I found his shop..it was not an insurance shop) .
He has refused to cover for his fraud, refused to make good and continues to lie about this to all.
My  mechanic has pictures which verify his fraud.

Avoid this place unless you like fraud, dishonest and poor quality work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freeway-Auto/St-Paul-Minnesota-55104/Freeway-Auto-Mike-used-cheap-aftermarket-parts-not-the-parts-paid-for-by-insurance-compan-939470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freeway Auto