Complaint Review: Freight Center

• Updated: Mon, October 04, 2010

• Reported By: de — south bend Indiana United States of America
Freight Center
2049 welbilt blvd trinity, Florida United States of America

Freight Center Freight center.com Huge charge on credit but no service trinity, Florida

Contracted Freight Center (Mark) to pick up exercise equipment on Sept 22. Pick up date was Sept 27th but was changed to Sept 30th, which Mark said was no problem. On same date contracted ,they charge a very large amt to my credit card. On the date of pick up , no one showed up. I tried contacting them for 3 days to get someone to talk to me to find out where truck was. I got switched around, put on hold and told to leave messages for consumer service. I had to hire another company to move equipment for me. I contacted the carrier that they were to use and they told me a quote was never initiated for the pick up on the Sept 27 or 30th !! I filled out their cancellation form and complaint form. Not one person has contacted me nor has our credit card been accredited . They tried to lie and say that truck was there on 27th, business of pick up said , no truck arrive that day or the 30th. The actually trucking co. said no truck was contracted out by Freight Center. So basically they took the money and ran with it . I would call that a theft since no services were performed.  This had cost me the cost of having to pay again for a trucking service and a weeks worth of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2010 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freight-Center/trinity-Florida-34655/Freight-Center-Freight-centercom-Huge-charge-on-credit-but-no-service-trinity-Florida-647537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freight Center