Complaint Review: Freight Centers.com

• Reported By: Derek — Dallas Texas United States of America
Freight Centers.com
Florida miami, Florida United States of America

Freight Centers.com Derek FREIGHTCENTERS.COM - BEWARE miami, Florida

Do NOT use Freightcenters.com. They were referred by the company I bought my furniture with and they were awful. The furniture I bought was destroyed in transit by their carrier - R&L Carriers and they said becuase I did not buy additional insurance I would only get $25 FOR MY $2,500 couch. My issue I have is that if I knew it had a 95% chance of getting destroyed before I even received it I would have bought insurance. Now I am stuck between a rock and a hard place having to get my attorney involved. They were totally not on the up and up and I hope this company has horrible karma for all the BS i am dealing with just to get my $$$ back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freight-Centerscom/miami-Florida-/Freight-Centerscom-Derek-FREIGHTCENTERSCOM-BEWARE-miami-Florida-998738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freight Centers.com