Complaint Review: FreightCenter.com

• Reported By: dave — roanoke Virginia
FreightCenter.com
Internet USA

FreightCenter.com Piss Poor Service Internet

I tendered a shipment to YRW motor freight via FreightCenter.com Neither of the companies no the meaning of customer service. The 2 day transit time advertised turned into 7. I had to call FreightCenter.Com several times, the first was to track the shipment. Art told me that YRW had been trying to contact my client. When I asked him where the shipment was, he told me Grand Rapids MI, when I asked how long it had been there he answered and hour. So how have you been trying to contact my client? No good answer. After having my client contact YRW to be sure the shipment arrived today

I received an email from my client. The truck arrived in a major rain storm, the driver proceeded to

unload a $30,000 shipment of fine art in the rain and told my client to file a claim if there was damage. After yet another call to Freight Center they were no help what so ever and even when so far as to tell me the driver was just doing his job. This company had no customer service and simple hides behind the internet.

After reading the other reports here it sounds like I may have dodged a bigger bullet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FreightCentercom/internet/FreightCentercom-Piss-Poor-Service-Internet-1053026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FreightCenter.com