Complaint Review: Freightcenter.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: rippedoffintexas — Dallas Texas United States of America
Freightcenter.com

Freightcenter.com Erin RIPOFF!! Took my insurance money, after damage they refunded my insurance cost! Internet

We called freightcenter.com to ship a windshield. After reading the terms it appeared to me as the windshield was not insurable thru their company. Erin the sales rep I was speaking with told me yes it was then allowed us to ship our windshield WITH INSURANCE for a total of $158.00.

The carrier SAIA broke our windshield ($1200 worth of windshield) then returned the shipment to our company. After an investigation by freightcenter they indeed told me that it was not an insurable item.

They decided to refund my $15 insurance fee AFTER THEY BROKE OUR $1200 WINDSHIELD!

They would not stand up behind what they promised to deliver. I lost the money on the glass with nothing to show for it.

We will never in this lifetime use freightcenter.com again!

I emailed the president Matthew Brosious and did not get a response from him.

Very poor customer service! But they are very good at taking your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freightcentercom/internet/Freightcentercom-Erin-RIPOFF-Took-my-insurance-money-after-damage-they-refunded-my-ins-950324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freightcenter.com