Complaint Review: Fremont, Litton Loan Servicing Company

• Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:Sonora California
Fremont, Litton Loan Servicing Company
Houston,, Texas U.S.A.

Fremont, Litton Loan Servicing Company Fremont Mortgage & Litton Loan Head Ache! Houston, Texas

When I refinanced my home 3 years ago with Fremont Mortgage I specifically told the Loan Officer not to give me an Adjustable Rate Mortgage, Now 3 years forward into the loan, the rate adjusts to a whopping 650.00 in additional payments. This has cause me to get behind in my mortgage. I contacted them to ask for help or a loan modification. I truly believe they dragged the process the as long as possible and what a coincidence that all of a sudden they sold my loan to Litton Loan. I spoke with Fremont for almost 3 months and all that phone calls, faxing, certified letters, USELESS.

Now that the loan has been sold to Litton Loan, my request for a Loan Modification does not transfer. I'm almost 5 months behind, I tried contacting Litton Loan and I thought Fremont was hard to get deal with. Litton is much worse. I just had it, I finally decided to fork out some money paid homesaverprogram.org to handle this entire head ache. Although it did take almost 2 months for them to get the modification. I wish I should have contacted them to begin with. It would have probably saved me all the hard ache from this mess. A bunch of heartless people these people that work for these mortgage companies.

My only advice to other homeowner's that do decide to use homesaverprogram.org is to at least ask them to perform a forensic loan doc audit. This is where they audit your loan documents and find things that are fraudulent that the lender that has done.

I'm glad I fought back!!! This company would have foreclosed on my home by now. I worked too hard to purchase my home and I am keeping it!!!

Sheila g
Sonora, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fremont-Litton-Loan-Servicing-Company/Houston-Texas/Fremont-Litton-Loan-Servicing-Company-Fremont-Mortgage-Litton-Loan-Head-Ache-Houston-368036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fremont, Litton Loan Servicing Company