Complaint Review: Fresh Air Solutions - Rainbow Randy Hetrick

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By:Ooltewah Tennessee
Fresh Air Solutions - Rainbow Randy Hetrick
6101 University Blvd Suite 2 Cottondale, Alabama U.S.A.

Fresh Air Solutions - Rainbow Fresh Air Solutions -Rainbow Randy Hetrick - Not paid for work done, lied about many things as a "Christian business" Cottondale Alabama

*UPDATE Employee: I see the light...

*Consumer Comment: you made over $28.00/hr.! and you complain?!

I replied to an ad off of Craig's List a little over a month ago for Fresh Air Solutions. A distributor of the Rainbow cleaning system. The ad mentioned paid training, so I took a look. Big mistake. After three days of watching demonstrations of the rainbow, they turned me and another guy loose on people we know with little to no other information. What to do if we DO sell one, how to close, anything. After six demonstrations, I finally sold one.

They do not pay you like they promise. Randy Hetrick, the owner of Fresh Air Solutions, had told me during training they would pay 32.68 per demo, reguardless of a sale. And you could stay on per demo pay and get a smaller commission if you choose. After my sale, he claimed I told him to go up to full commission, which I did not. Commission with per demo is 150, without demo pay is 225. Plus an extra 50-100 in booking and referral bonuses. My first check was $346. That's six demos- 196 And Commission- 150. That's still short the $100 for booking and referral. When you try to talk about money, his favorite word is "uh."

Then he went on to say later that I didn't follow proper procedures by sending a txt when I leave each demo so I was not going to get paid for them. Which Amber Armstrong, the marketing director there said to do. Either text or call. I have done a dozen, and if this was the wrong way to do it, why wasn't I corrected? Why didn't they say anything? Overall they only paid about half of what they should have. I had five other demos they refuse to pay for. DO NOT commit to anything with a verbal contract. If I could, I would slap myself on the back of the head before it all happened.

In the training, Randy had told us he was putting an office in Chattanooga within a week. That was a month and a half ago. No office in Chattanooga. When I first started from the interview, I did not realize they were from out of town. Admittedly, I should have left when I knew.

I'm a Christian myself and this is sad to say, but as a general rule, any business that talks about God in an interview and training is more than likely a scam. This was.

Kale
Ooltewah, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Air-Solutions-Rainbow-Randy-Hetrick/Cottondale-Alabama/Fresh-Air-Solutions-Rainbow-Fresh-Air-Solutions-Rainbow-Randy-Hetrick-Not-paid-for-wo-466093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Air Solutions - Rainbow Randy Hetrick

I see the light...

AUTHOR: ANOM - ()

Experiencing what Kale said is true. 6  is the magic er of training demos you do. 1 is all they id before they cut me loose on my own. They have not answered a single time I arrived at a Demo. They pretty much  me up for failure.

you made over $28.00/hr.! and you complain?!

AUTHOR: salesman - (United States of America)

Wow, your complaining? Are you serious? $346 for 6 demo's was your pay check. That's  $57.66 per demo. Even if it took you 2 hours to do a one hour demo....you made way over $25/hr !!! That is What one should expect with a Masters Degree in a skilled Profession. You had no skill or training, and you have the audacity to complain about $25/hr! Yea, only in America! Then you say "if this was the wrong way to do it, why wasn't I corrected?" Uh, because your an Adult and your working, and your responsible, and your expected to do as your told, not blame the Boss for failing to spank you when your not performing up to company policy. Grow Up! Then you say , "I didn't know they were form out of town. "Admittedly, I should have left when I knew" WHAT?!!!! Do you know how dumb that sounds? Kale, you didn't work and that is your problem, stop blaming others! Make Jesus proud of his child, Kale, get to work! Focus on yourself, be humble to EARN $25+ /hr.!!! As my Mom would say (and probably yours too) There are starving children in China! Be happy with what you have! Kale you had an excellent opportunity, here in America, over $25/hr! and you choose to complain and blame, Shame on you, Kale!