- Report: #1038960
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Fresh Air
Fresh AirInternet United States of America
Fresh Air Fresh Air Duct Cleaning Scam! Fraud! Ripoff! Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Here's a summary of what I experienced:
1. They did not properly inspect my air ducts before performing service (because if they had, they would have discovered a hole in one of the ducts which prevented them from doing a complete cleaning job.)
2. When I called to ask them to come back and complete the job, they refused, changed their story twice, and tried to blame me for having a hole in my duct.
3. They won't provide a guarantee of any kind.
4. They claim to be licensed on their website, yet they provide no license number on their website, on their advertising, or on their invoices.
5. They won't provide a legitimate address of service as required by California Law.
6. When I told them I would settle with them in small claims court, they threatened to sue me!
All in all it was an expensive ($256.00!) mistake to have hired them. They are rude and unprofessional, and I strongly urge anyone interested in this type of service to find a reputable organization elsewhere.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Air/internet/Fresh-Air-Fresh-Air-Duct-Cleaning-Scam-Fraud-Ripoff-Internet-1038960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.