Complaint Review: Fresh Market

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Bonnie — Hilton Head South Carolina United States of America
Fresh Market
890 William Hilton Parkway, Hilton Head SC Hilton Head, South Carolina United States of America

Fresh Market My 7 year old daughter ate and cut her finger on metal found inside fresh baked fresh market cookies. Hilton Head, South Carolina

I purchased fresh baked chocolate chip cookies from Fresh Market on August 3, 2012 on August 5 my 7 year old daughter after eating 5 out of the 8 cookies realized there was metal pieces inside the cookie.  She tried removing a piece of the metal this is when she cut her finger. We contacted Fresh Market we brought the remaining cookies to the store and the receipt.  After not hearing anything at all from Fresh Market we made several phone calls. Someone from there claims department contacted us and took a statement and never got back to us. Almost 2 weeks later i took her myself to the doctor. She had stomach cramps which the claims rep knew of but never returned my phone calls. Basically no one has gotten back to me regarding my daughters health.  I am extremly upset. A company like Fresh Market has no excuses for not handling this matter. The Claims rep that did contact us did zero for us not even concerned.  FRESH MARKET IS NO GOOD!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Market/Hilton-Head-South-Carolina-29928/Fresh-Market-My-7-year-old-daughter-ate-and-cut-her-finger-on-metal-found-inside-fresh-ba-933994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Market