Complaint Review: Fresh Pop Inc. Owner Mitch Yurchak

• Updated: Mon, July 26, 2004

• Reported By:Lathrup Village Michigan
Fresh Pop Inc. Owner Mitch Yurchak
4300-26 Street N.E.. Calgary, Alberta, Alberta Canada

Fresh Pop. Owner Mitch Yurchak Fresh Pop Owner Mitch Yurchak ripoff me and the Insurance Company off with a faulty Hot Air Popcorn machine Calgary Alberta Canada

In June of 2001 I purchased my first Hot Air Popcorn from Fresh Pop a company calling itself Protec Manufacturing Inc. that I got from the Internet in Calgary, Alberta Canada. At first for the first 2 or 3 weeks the machine seems to be running ok with minor problems. After that the machine broke down 2 or 3 times a week.

I had this machine at one of our local malls the management team were very supportive and happy for the machine to be there. The machine had a bottle neck part that I wasn't warn about which they called the "Generation Popper". This part would break down so often and at one time the company had sent me me 4 or 5 or these things to no avail. After servicing this machine one day just before Christmas the mall called and said the machine had bured. If I had been told the Generator Popper were that fragile and sold for $92.00 American dollars I would not have purchased this machine. I was promise to get at least 5,000 vends per popper. I never go no more than a couple hundreds.

If anyone thinking of purchasing this machine from the internet please don't it is junk, but very expensive. I got a attorney from Calgary and he tried to recoup my money, I paid him $350.00 and I would have had to fly to Canada and I just didn't have the money to keep putting into the Popcorn machine.

Lathrup Village, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2004 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Pop-Inc-Owner-Mitch-Yurchak/Calgary-Alberta-Alberta-T1Y7H7/Fresh-Pop-Owner-Mitch-Yurchak-Fresh-Pop-Owner-Mitch-Yurchak-ripoff-me-and-the-Insurance-C-100636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Pop Inc. Owner Mitch Yurchak