Complaint Review: Fresh Racks Clothing

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: kc1208 — Alabama
Fresh Racks Clothing
Internet USA

Fresh Racks Clothing Never shipped my order, never responded to my phone calls or emails, and stole my money. San Francsico California

I (foolishly) made a purchase on Fresh Racks clothing about a week ago, and haven't heard any information on shipping or when I would receive it, although the money has already been received by them. I have tried calling them and emailing them and have heard nothing. I did a little searching and found that they have been reported 9 times by BBB in the past 12 months, 8 of those reports were customers who never received their purchases. This company is an out-right fraud, and shame on him who started it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Racks-Clothing/internet/Fresh-Racks-Clothing-Never-shipped-my-order-never-responded-to-my-phone-calls-or-emails-1140506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Racks Clothing