Complaint Review: Fresh Salts

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: msk142 — Ohio United States of America
Fresh Salts
PO BOX in Diamond, Ohio Internet United States of America

Fresh Salts Ryan, Maddy, depends who responds to your emails. I got two different people, allegedly. Bogus Products Incomplete Order Internet

*Consumer Comment: Nothing Fresh About These Salts....

Company will only ship COD. Placed $150 order, paid for package. Opened to find among the contents: an empty container, items I did not order sent as substitutes for what I actually ordered, missing items. If you count the prices listed on their website, including the empty container if it were not empty, my $150 package really totaled $80. Emailed to ask what happened. Was told I would be taken care of. It's been a month, never fixed the order, stopped responding to emails. I have photos to back up my statements.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Salts/internet/Fresh-Salts-Ryan-Maddy-depends-who-responds-to-your-emails-I-got-two-different-people-997711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Salts

Nothing Fresh About These Salts....

AUTHOR: downtownhumanoid - (United States of America)

This report seems to be the norm when dealing with freshsalts.  I ordered 3 separate products and received the same garbage packaged in 3 different labeled lacons containers.  Their products are nothing close to what they advertise as being the "strongest legal" and "best available" anywhere.  The products are all filler, with absolutely no stain removing or glass cleaning qualities.
To top it off they stink of dead fish from being exposed to too much open air, anything but "fresh".  When I emailed to complain, the owner tried to double talk me and put words in my mouth that I never even came close to saying. Things to the effect of "Well your just mad because you wanted a product to do something that I never promised it would." To which I said, "I just wanted to clean my filthy glass, and $150 later, it is still dirty."
After a few email volleys they finally said "return products to us to receive store credit" (at my shipping expense I mite add). I said "send me  a postmarked envelope. back your products". and he laid this gem on me "Oh, we dont do that".  At any rate, I havent received any store credit yet. And honestly what good is credit to a store that sells crap merchandise. Avoid freshsalts at all costs.