Complaint Review: Fresh Start Credit Repair

Fresh Start Credit Repair
staples st corpus Christi Texas , Texas USA

Fresh Start Credit Repair Credit Huslters corpus Christi Texas

*UPDATE Employee: This negative review is a scam. Under Legal review

I made payments for 2years, I spent over 2000.00 and my score is a 538. When I called to cancel they charged me unauthorized 195.00 in fees. They charge payments up front and don't follow through. There is a company called financial consultant services they have low cost and already fixed my credit and improved my score.... They never produced copies of alleged work on my credit I wonder where if they did any thing at all. Save time and money!Don't use fresh start credit repair. I wish I found these post before I signed up... My mistake don't let it be yours!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Start-Credit-Repair/corpus-Christi-Texas-Texas-784/Fresh-Start-Credit-Repair-Credit-Huslters-corpus-Christi-Texas-1145173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Start Credit Repair

This negative review is a scam. Under Legal review

AUTHOR: Freshstart Credit Repair - (USA)

Though we always welcome feedback, we want honest and reputable feedback.  We have determined that this reviewer has never actualy had service with our company. The person posting this review not only works for Financial Consulting Services, but has actively visited multiple credit repair companies and posted the same feedback for them.  This type of negative review is not only unethical, but unfortunate as it only degrades the entire processes of getting real and honest reviews on companies.  RipOffReport is a great resource to vent and express frustrations, but we do not appreciate when other companies purposely try to harm the reputation of their competition.  The time and energy it takes to have RipOffReport actually remove these unlawful, fake, and slanderous reviews is exhaustive.  We ALWAYS welcome honest and ethical feedback and we always encourage customers to contact us anytime they feel they have an issue.  We work very hard to resolve any and all issues.  Customer service remains our #1 priority and always has.