Complaint Review: Fresh Start Credit Repair

• Reported By: Alda — corpus Christi Texas
Fresh Start Credit Repair
staples st corpus Christi Texas , Texas USA

Fresh Start Credit Repair Credit Huslters corpus Christi Texas

I made payments for 2years, I spent over 2000.00 and my score is a 538. When I called to cancel they charged me unauthorized 195.00 in fees. They charge payments up front and don't follow through. There is a company called financial consultant services they have low cost and already fixed my credit and improved my score.... They never produced copies of alleged work on my credit I wonder where if they did any thing at all. Save time and money!Don't use fresh start credit repair. I wish I found these post before I signed up... My mistake don't let it be yours!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Start-Credit-Repair/corpus-Christi-Texas-Texas-784/Fresh-Start-Credit-Repair-Credit-Huslters-corpus-Christi-Texas-1145173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Start Credit Repair