Complaint Review: Fresh Start Financial Solutions

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: DLo — Rancho Cucamonga California
Fresh Start Financial Solutions
4364 Bonita Rd. #211 Bonita, , CA USA

Fresh Start Financial Solutions Art Lewis, Billy Williams, Dwain Bostic Sr. Mortgage Program Fraud Bonita California

I was approached by Dwain Bostic Sr and Billy Williams on behalf of Art Lewis about a program that could help you keep your home from foreclosure.  I entered into contract, and 30,000.00 was wired into an account under the name of Dwain Bostic Sr.  They were supposed to file paperwok with the courts to stop any foreclosure process, and work with my lender on a modification.  There was no paperwork ever filed in any court, and the sheriff came to my door in January of 2009, and I lost my home.  Through out the entire process I was reassured by both Mr. Bostic and Mr.

Williams that this program was legitimate, and that they themselves had homes saved in the process.  After I lost my home, Mr. Lewis no longer returned any calls, and Mr. Bostic and Mr. Williams said they also could not reach him.  However, my funds, were wired directly to Mr. Bostic, and I could not get any of my money returned, as he said he sent the money to Mr. Lewis.  I think that the FBI needs to get incolved and these people need to be put in prison for preying on desperate homeowners during an extremely difficult crisis.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Start-Financial-Solutions/Bonita-CA-91902/Fresh-Start-Financial-Solutions-Art-Lewis-Billy-Williams-Dwain-Bostic-Sr-Mortgage-Prog-1079415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Start Financial Solutions