Complaint Review: Fresh Start HCG

• Reported By: Jay — Cortlandt Manor New York USA
Fresh Start HCG
P.O. Box 912641 Saint George, Utah United States of America

Fresh Start HCG Bogus Acai-HCG Saint George, Utah

Fresh Start HCG  is a company that advertises their products as energy boosting all natural weight loss suppliment(s).  The products mailed are a bottle of 60 "Acai" capsules and a bottle of HCG drops.  Neither indicates the milligrams or strength of the ingredients.  It is offered as a free trial called Acai Berry Cleanse.  HCG is derrived from human urine and not proven safe to even take.  I was not told I would get this added bonus as well.

There is a label on the box reading IMPORTANT call this # 1-888-361-3968 before opening package. When I did, I heard a man spouting the wonderful benefits of these products and a few other testimonials. There is no option to cancel future orders, no option to speak to a human being.

There is no invoice or account info. in/on the package.   I had to get my 12 yr old to read the .01cm size web address on the bottle to  obtain the #888-490-4804 to call and cancel these never ending mailings.  I was billed $97.89 then $68.37 every 3 weeks.

When I was able to speak to a person they gave me the run around for 29 min. even speaking to a "supervisor" named Travis did not help.  I was told repeatedly they were unable to access my account information.  They asked for my name, address, telephone #, zip code, e-mail address and then finally my credit card info which I refused to give. They kept saying how sorry they were for not being able to access my account...so  they would be unable to cancel the future mailings.

Please do not try this product.  They get your billing information and send you crap forever! I had to cancel my debit card to end the nighmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Start-HCG/Saint-George-Utah-84790/Fresh-Start-HCG-Bogus-Acai-HCG-Saint-George-Utah-740766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Start HCG