Complaint Review: Fresh Start Inc./FreedomResource

• Submitted: Fri, July 11, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, July 11, 2003

• Reported By:Pearl Mississippi
Fresh Start Inc./FreedomResource
1025 Rose Creek Drive Suite 620 #387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Fresh Start Freedom Resource ripoff Woodstock Georgia

Fresh Start or Freedom Resources called in the month of October of the year 2002 and made an offer that really sounded good. About 3 months had past since the withdrawal date of the money from my account, so I called them and told them that I never received anything from them and they said that they will mail out another packet for me.

So I waited about 3 or 4 days after I talked to them and called back again to let them know that I still had not received anything and requested a refund of my money. The company sent me a letter in February 2003, which I had to sign in order for me to get my refund. In the letter it stated something about taking some money out of my initial deposit for some processing fees or something, so I wroted in the letter that I wanted the entire amount refund to me because I did not receive anything for a processing fee to be charged.

I sent the letter back to them in the next day or two of receiving it and a couple of weeks after that I tried to contact them to see how much longer it was going to be before I got my refund and the line was constantly busy. I haven't heard from them since.

Latonia
Pearl, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2003 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Start-IncFreedomResource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Fresh-Start-Freedom-Resource-ripoff-Woodstock-Georgia-63423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Start Inc./FreedomResource