Complaint Review: Fresh Start Property Services

• Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Michael in Middletown — Middletown New Jersey USA
Fresh Start Property Services
1811 Monroe Avenue Neptune, New Jersey United States of America

Fresh Start Property Services Did a Horrible Job, Took My Money And Ran And Did Not Complete The Project Neptune, New Jersey

Feron McGee from Fresh Start Property Services began work on my house on or around June, 2010. I hired him to wire and install various electrical equipment in my house including, but not limited to, a whole house speaker system (interior and exterior), flat screen TV's, sound bars, cable boxes, speaker selector, splitters, work boxes, cable wires, wall plates, power outlets, volume controls, optical cables, HDMI cables, etc.

To date, there are still several issues outstanding which have not been completed. I have been trying to contact Mr. McGee since the last time he was at my house which was February 9, 2011. Mr. McGee has not responded to my voice messages or text messages requesting that he return to my home and complete the job. The lack of professionalism amazes me based on what little work is left. As a business professional, he should have made every effort to communcate with myself and well as the contractor. Neither of which was done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Start-Property-Services/Neptune-New-Jersey-07753/Fresh-Start-Property-Services-Did-a-Horrible-Job-Took-My-Money-And-Ran-And-Did-Not-Compl-837022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Start Property Services