Complaint Review: Fresh Start Solution Program / jefferson Capital

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:muskegon Michigan
Fresh Start Solution Program / jefferson Capital
P.o.box 105539 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Fresh Start Solution Program / jefferson Capital ripped off Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: This is a good program and it is not a ripp-off

i have recieved a letter from them in the mail. i have also noticed that it show's up on my credit report. i have not sent them nothing. i haven't even sent there application back to them. so how can they reprt it to the credit bearue. i am writing all and having it removed from my report. someone please tell me what i can do. thank's

Rjs
muskegon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Start-Solution-Program-jefferson-Capital/Atlanta-Georgia/Fresh-Start-Solution-Program-jefferson-Capital-ripped-off-Atlanta-Georgia-447028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Start Solution Program / jefferson Capital

This is a good program and it is not a ripp-off

AUTHOR: Steg1351 - (U.S.A.)

I started with Jefferson Capital in September of 08. The deal was a debt that was only 3 years old. So I thought the opportunity was too good to be true but it was. They asked for $21 payments for 12 months and then they stated that half a portion of the balance will be waived and the remainder will go onto the Emblem Mastercard. After I satisfied the $21 a month for 12 months.

Well, I paid a little bit more and made my last payment on April 29th. I received my Emblem Mastercard today, May 12th. $228 was transferred to my card and my avaliable credit was $33. The statement read 0% interest on my transferred balance and 18.9 interest on my any new balance. Jefferson was showing up as negative on my credit report but now since that I have paid them, that should got away and the debt with the previous credit card company will be shown as paid.

So, this is a great program. I know it sounds to good to be true but it is a great marketing approach for this debt collector to collect on bad debts as well as giving you a fresh start by allowing you to rebuild your credit. I think the program is awesome. I was a little skeptical at first. because I have seen all of the negative reports. But, I am witness that this really does work.

Good luck!
I am glad that I took advantage of it when I had the opportunity!

Tawana