• Report: #851967

• Submitted: Sat, March 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: RH — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
Fresh Start

Fresh Start Dr. Jerry Bobo SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME ... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! Internet

This company does not deliver.  I paid a lot of money to have my credit repaired and got absolutely no results.  Fortunately, a co-worker suggested another company who also restored credit who assisted me.  She advised me of the law regarding companies that offer credit repair services.  I found out that they are not suppose to collect money unless the services have been successfully rendered.  She gave me a free analysis of my credit and I even had the option to do it myself for free.  I decided to let them do it as they provided a quote in advance and only billed after services were successfully rendered.  12 items were deleted from my file and I was more than happ to pay the sum of $72 .... yes, that was the charge $72.  I then contact Dr. Bobo, who had the nerves to pull my report and say that they had gotten the accounts of my report; but, it was a lie and I had proof because the other company had me pull my credit report myself and I saw what was there.  After phase I was completed, I received an updated copy from the bureaus by going directly to their website and comparing the current report to their notice of deleted items which also came from the bureaus.  To add insult to injury, Dr. Bobo had the nerves to contact that company and try to get them to sub-contract for him, while he rip people off.  Thank goodness, that company turned him down flat.  In summary, Fresh Start should be called Fresh Thieves.  I paid them a lot of money and got nothing.  If you give them your money, kiss it good-bye.  You would be better off donating that same amount to charitable organization that really helped people.  The BBB and Ripoff Report is good source for checking out companies like these.  Please do your homework.  I am not a rich person; but, I was desperate to get my life back in order and all I got was taken for a huge some of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Start/internet/Fresh-Start-Dr-Jerry-Bobo-SAVE-YOUR-MONEY-AND-TIME-RUN-FOR-YOUR-LIFE-Internet-851967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Start