Complaint Review: Fresh Start,freedom Resource,lenox Capital

• Submitted: Tue, January 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, January 28, 2003

• Reported By:arnold Pennsylvania
Fresh Start,freedom Resource,lenox Capital
http://www.freedomresource.cc Marietta,Woodstock,Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Fresh Start AKA Freedom Resource AKA Lenox Capital RIP OFF LIARS SCAM THIEVES THEY WILL GO DOWN! Marietta Woodstock Atlanta Georgia

These people are con artists and thieves that should be in jail!

They call you up out of the blue. Make a boldface lies about some credit card. Get you to give them your account numbers and steal your money!

If you are lucky enough to get through to someone at thier number its usually the same person with a different name and a bad attitude. Or you get a real nice lady that will promise you the world with no results.. Can you tell Im pissed?

Dec.1 2002 I was told they would send me a $3500 credit card. Mastercard.

Along with a bunch of other stuff. just read the other posts on this subject and you will see what it all is.
They promised repeatedly that i would not be charged untill I got the package and looked it over.

I argued the fact that I didnt want to give my account number with several different people. Good ole Nigel Parker with # 0101 (a different employee number than another post has) assured me everything I wanted to hear. BULLSH##!

2 days later my account is short. (you guessed it $221.95)
I called and spoke to Shan who said "Oh thats not in the system yet. I cant refund your money till its in my computer then we can do a reverse transfer" She says call back in a couple days and we will take care of it.
2 days later I call back and Ellie (who sounds exactly like Shan says "we cant do a reversal but I will send you a refund form."

3 days later I get the form and fill it out with a 2 page attatchment about my dissatisfaction and my eagerness to get my money back.

Jan. 27 2003 I call and the nameless woman that sounds exactly like Shan and Ellie says they havent recived my refund request I sent on Dec. 27th. When I tell her thats Bullsh## she calls me a "stupid ##ck" and hangs up. 3 times.

the 4 th time I get a wonderful nice lady that says Oh Ill just fax you another refund form to which I say I will fax you a copy of the originall. Which I did along with a few more Thoughts I had about thier so called company.

Then I did a search for FREEDOM RESOURCES and found over 240 other pissed off people here on this site.

Thanks to several of them I know now that Its not to late and I can go to my bank tomorrow and get my money back...Eventually.

I wont let this go though. Even if I have to go to Georgia myself these people are GOING DOWN! If you are reading this its probly because you got ripped off to so dont just sit there whining.

Call Email and write anyone and everyone you can think of to get these CROOKS put in jail where they belong. Call your states Attorney general,Georgia`s Attorney General,Your local newspaper,TV station,your police, their police,Federal Trade Commision,FBI,CIA,NBC DATELINE, 60 Minutes,and anyone you know that you dont want to see get ripped off.

Ok I feel a little better now. Time to get some more letters written. If they havent called you yet consider yourself lucky to have read this before they got you.

If you did get the call and got sucked in go to your bank immediately and shut down your account and get a new one. File a fraud report and get your money back.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2003 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fresh-Startfreedom-Resourcelenox-Capital/MariettaWoodstockAtlanta-Georgia-30189/Fresh-Start-AKA-Freedom-Resource-AKA-Lenox-Capital-RIP-OFF-LIARS-SCAM-THIEVES-THEY-WILL-GO-43054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fresh Start,freedom Resource,lenox Capital