Complaint Review: Freshlight Detroit /

• Updated: Thu, August 14, 2014

• Reported By: Pissed Off in Michigan — Somewhere Michigan
Freshlight Detroit /
Detroit , Michigan USA

Freshlight Detroit / "Eric Roberts": FAKE MODELING COMPANY. THEY WILL HAVE YOU SEND PICTURES PROMISING LARGE LUMP SUM PAYMENT BUT WILL NEVER PAY YOU. modeling, freshlight, eric-roberts Detroit Michigan

*Author of original report: Freshlight Threatening me Over Report on this Website.

"Eric Roberts" (if that's even his real name) claiming to be a scout for Freshlight Detroit, a modeling/talent agency, contacted me via Facebook.  He said that there are endless opportunities for me in modeling, etc.  He told me all I had to do was take some pictures and send them to him, and that he would send them off to the agency for a review.  He stated that after the review was done I would meet up with him at a location of my own choosing to pick up the $5,000 he promised me for the pictures.  I think I sent him 10 pictures.  When I started pushing him to send me the money, he had one excuse after the other as to why it was taking longer than expected.  Finally he said that he would bring the money to my work and would be there by 11pm.  When 11pm came around and he still wasn't there, I sent him a message again asking where he was.  He said he was on his way, then BLOCKED ME on Facebook.  I never got the money.  Ladies, do NOT send them anything.  You will not receive any money and Lord knows what they do with the pictures you send them.  I have also notified the police in the city I live in and they are opening an investigation.  I hope they get everything they deserve.  And I dare Freshlight to say I am lying because I still have all the messages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2014 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freshlight-Detroit-/Detroit-Michigan/Freshlight-Detroit-Eric-Roberts-FAKE-MODELING-COMPANY-THEY-WILL-HAVE-YOU-SEND-PICT-1169891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freshlight Detroit /

Freshlight Threatening me Over Report on this Website.

AUTHOR: Pissed Off in Michigan - ()

So Freshlight is threatening to send my pictures to my boyfriend, family and friends if I don't retract this report.  I'm not retracting s**t.  First they said they would pay me if I took this down. Well you can't delete the report.  Then they said to update it, and I told them I would update it when I got my money.  They still say no.  So yeah, as soon as they pay me I'll be happy to post an update. Until then, I will not.