Complaint Review: Freshstart Living Ltd

• Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: rosa — Internet United Kingdom
Freshstart Living Ltd
2nd Floor Oak Court Clifton Business Park, Internet United Kingdom

Freshstart Living Ltd FSL, Fresh Start Living, Charles Cunningham, Philip Wright Cheating, taking deposits for properties they do not own Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fresh Start Living!!!

Rosa Wang, I am from China, and many Chinese investors were cheated!!!

I paid reservation fee for five student units in Nottingham last July, but last month, in January, their sales Steve, called me and told me that they could not finish the work and asked me to change to anotherproject. I found that is suspicious and refused to change. This Monday, 13 Feb., I went to their office together with an agent from China, they sold student rooms for FreshStart, there I found out they even don't own the property, and neither do they have the planning permision. I found out they are cheating.

I asked the sales director, Paul Walker, to return me my money, but he refused. I have contacted the General Consulate of China in Manchester and they will give support to me if I sue them. And I will go to police station in Manchester city centre , together with other victim.

If anyboey want to join us to sue them, or, if you know somebody who were also cheated by this company, would you please / ask them to contact me ? The more people join in, the more influence this issue can make, the less people will be cheated.

CEO; Charles Cunningham, Radwell Grange, Radwell, Baldock, Hertfordshire, SG7 5EU,
email -- cccunning@hotmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2012 02:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freshstart-Living-Ltd/internet/Freshstart-Living-Ltd-FSL-Fresh-Start-Living-Charles-Cunningham-Philip-Wright-Cheating-842422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freshstart Living Ltd

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fresh Start Living!!!

AUTHOR: Markusha - (United Kingdom)

Rosa Wang I am also cheated by this company.I want to join to you and refund my money!!!Please contact me!!!