Complaint Review: Freshstart Living Ltd

• Submitted: Sun, February 12, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Aggrieved and Deceived — UK Nationwide United Kingdom
Freshstart Living Ltd
2nd Floor Oak Court Clifton Business Park, Salford Internet United States of America

Freshstart Living Ltd Philip Wright (Wrightchoice Developments) Ponzi Property Investment Scam www.freshstartliving.com, Internet

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Unfortunately I can vouch for the above, as an unwitting victim.

In good faith, I reserved 5 units at Victoria House in the summer last year. I was told that Freshstart living "owned" the property and that exchange would be within 1-2 weeks. Completion in September (for the start of the new school year, sound familiar?)

I paid 15, 000 reservation fees. No receipt was sent.
No exchange papers were sent until last month (after constant phone calls) and when they were finally sent about a month ago, they were unexchangeable, because they were to do with a different property - not even in Nottingham! Because they don't even own the property. (Surprise, Surprise). So, I am informed by my solicitor that the contract has been rescinded due to misrepresentation and breach of contract. But still no refund or reply to my calls and emails.

I have spent an enormous amount of time trying to recover my deposit money. So far, to no successful outcome. But I will not be giving up. These idiots are going to pay one way or another, believe me.

These guys are total scumbags. This is an orchestrated scam. They just "steal" the reservation fees for property they don't even own, ignore all correspondence and carry on, and then they fold the company. Worse if you actually do exchange (I didn't/ couldn't - luckily) they take the exchange money too. These conmen are psychopaths.

I was even told at one point that one of their salesmen who was sacked had gone off with an ipad and had collected deposit money illegally from clients. Sounds like a pretty good excuse to get some investors off their backs. Was anyone else told that?

One of the directors (Wright, I think) is the director of about 38 companies! And guess what? They are all slowly folding owing shed loads of cash. I really hate these Muppets; I cannot understand how they can get away with this sort of scam in the UK in 2012. How is it possible? I for one am going to make it my mission to make their lives as difficult as possible from now on.

I can tell you that if ever I have the misfortune to bump into any of these 3 clowns; Phillip Wright/ Alan (Paul John) Pierce/ Andrew John Camilleri, I am going to be greeting these MF's  to explain things to them more clearly. So keep looking over your shoulders guys - sometime soon someone is going to loose it with you and you will end up where you deserve to be - hospital.

Hopefully we'll get these guys behind bars soon. Total low life scumbag pondweed that they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2012 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freshstart-Living-Ltd/internet/Freshstart-Living-Ltd-Philip-Wright-Wrightchoice-Developments-Ponzi-Property-Investment-837894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freshstart Living Ltd