Complaint Review: Frey Village employee Lindsey R. Bowers

• Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: Charity — Spring Grove Pennsylvania USA
Frey Village employee Lindsey R. Bowers
Middletown Pa Middletown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Frey Village employee Lindsey R. Bowers This lady slept her way to the top and She can't take care of her own children or self Middletown, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Proof of qualification

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My side of the story

This woman has a reputation that speaks for itself. I cannot believe she is working at another facility.
She was previously employed at susquehanna Valley nursing center in Columbia PA. She started off as a nurses aid. She was under qualified for her position and numerous complaints from staff and residents about her bed-side manner and work ethics. Her conduct is quesionable at best. Then her and the administrater Steven Diffenderfer had a sexual relationship resulting in her then working in the office because she got pregnant with his baby. At that time Lindsey was 27 and Mr. Diffenderfer is 54. She then used I'm sure his refrnces as many other workers had nothing good to say about her. She got refrences from children and youth (a man) and her administrater for her present position. She is curently living with her ex-boss(Steve Diffenderfer) and there child "Jack". I'll bet she didn't disclose that to her present boss unless she's jumping in the sack with him too.

Another disturbing thing about her is prior to all the above mentioned she had a baby named "Olissa" and 2 previous children. She gave her 10 day baby up for adoption. Then met a police officer Micheal Jordan of New Bridgeville. Officer Jorden is a West Manchester Police Officer (one of her ex- husbands) long story short she gets pregnant with his child marry's him and claimed he's abusive and she took there son "Blake" and filed a PFA against him for alleged abuse. She never shows up at the York County Courthouse and the PFA is dropped and knowing she'd never obtain custody of there son after all that she moved on to screwing her boss and having his baby and taking care of him and now the christian ederly. God must love that.

This woman has 5 children to 3 different men and has been married and divorced twice. Has only 3 of the 5 chilfren with her. One with the father the other legaly adopted. Is this someone you want taking care of your loved one?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 02:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frey-Village-employee-Lindsey-R-Bowers/Middletown-Pennsylvania-/Frey-Village-employee-Lindsey-R-Bowers-This-lady-slept-her-way-to-the-top-and-She-cant-814178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frey Village employee Lindsey R. Bowers

Proof of qualification

AUTHOR: princess - ()

Instead of posting pictures of yourself drawling hearts in the sand how about proof that you were certified to do Office work??

Taking pictures of one self and posting them to a ripoffreport is a bit narcistic however it says a lot about your charicter.

Perhaps your good looks got you advantages it will not work on this site.

Facts are facts looks can't change that!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My side of the story

AUTHOR: Lindsey R Bowers - (United States of America)

Wow! There is so much to say I am not sure where to start. I'm almost positive that Charity is not the author of this post, however, I will continue on with my side of the story.

Let's start from the begining. I was married shortly out of high school to Brandon Bowers. We were married on March 8, 2002. We had a son and a daughter and after he cheated on me, with my sister, he walked away from me and his children. We eventually got divorced but following our divorce tried to reconcile; resulting in my  third pregnancy with Olissa. Brandon decided again he didn't want the responsibility of taking care of a family and abonded me and his 2 children for most of my pregnancy with her. I was 21 years old, working as a nurses aide, struggling as a single mother just to feed my children.( and I did it on my own without welfare benefits) I am not embarrassed or ashamed to admit that I gave her up for adoption. I did not have any kind of family support and I wanted my daughter to have better things in life, like a mom and a dad. I had adjusted to being a single mother of 2 children but 3 children was to much. They were 2 and 3 when Olissa was born. Olissa was a blessing to the couple who adopted her. So how am I a bad person for that?

I moved on from that part of my life, and for those of you who enjoy knowing that my heart is in pain, that was one of the darkest times of my life. So in moving on I met my second husband; Michael Jorden and 3 months prior to our wedding our son Blake was born. Mike and I both agreed on a divorce after 1 year of marriage. Mike and I have also decided that he could provide more of a stable environment for Blake so he is raising Blake. How does that make me a bad person?

After my divorce I worked at a Long Term Care facility and that is where I met Steve Diffenderfer. Yes we have a child together and his name is Jack. I  have an associates degree which made me more than quilified for the office position I was offered by the Owner and Vice President of the company. My exact title was Long Term Care Financial Coordinator. I did not give direct care to patients but did work closely with residents and their families.

If I was given the chance to live my life over again, sure I would make different choices and decisions; most people would. I do not forget where I came from and I carry a lot of shame on my shoulders. What was the point in posting such a rude article about me? If you think that I don't deserve to be loved, think again. If that is all you have to use as a deterrant that is pretty lame. As the author of this article I know that everything in it is true. I also know that there are people in my life that support me and love me regardless choices I made in my past.

Thank you Steve Diffenderfer for the opportunities you have given me.