• Report: #620927

• Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By: Scott — Georgia United States of America
Friedland Law Center
3000 NE 30 Place Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Friedland Law Center Took my money and changed business name from Foreclosure Defense Law Center to Friedland Law Center Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Corporate Information Business Center

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Do your research

*Consumer Comment: scam yes

Company first contacted me as the Foreclosure Defense Law Center. I spoke with Chris. He made me feel very comfortable. A few weeks later in the middle of June, I called Chris back to give him money to start my modification and I was told he was no longer there. The company changed their name to The Friedland Law Center. After doing a fair amount of research, I discovered that Lee Friedland is the owner of The Friedland Law Center. He was also the owner of The Foreclosure Defense Law Center. Coincedence?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2010 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Friedland-Law-Center/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/Friedland-Law-Center-Took-my-money-and-changed-business-name-from-Foreclosure-Defense-Law-620927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Friedland Law Center

Corporate Information Business Center

AUTHOR: BradyAnderson - (United States of America)

As a corporate information business center employee it's truly hard to understand as a corporate or corporation that wants to do business in the information age can be given such a hard time about when delivering such a high quality product as we are doing for clients in Broward County. Corporate Information that we deliver here out of the business center is all proprietary and we gave you the product that you had asked for. If it was such a problema than you should have come to one of our corporate information business seminars and we could have offered you a resolution that would have sufficed for any corporate information business executive.

The offer that I am willing to do for you to resolve the issue that you deemed to be seedy is to give you two free weeks of corporate information business center lessons free of charge at the corporate information business center headquarters here. The price we typically charge for the corporate information business center seminars is $1,450.00 a week but we are willing to offer you the corporate information business center seminar package free of charge to solve the issue.

Please do let me know if the corporate information business center package that we are offering is of sufficient value to make up for your unhappiness and problematic items that you stated in the aforementioned post.

Again you would be receiving a complimentary corporate information business center package that is worth $1,450.00 free of charge due to our prior misunderstanding. This offer holds true for any other dissatisfied clients who are interested in our corporate information business center package.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Do your research

AUTHOR: Lee Friedland - (United States of America)

As an attorney it is troubling when unsubtantiated allegations are levied against your law firm on the internet which have no bais in fact.  Our firm emerged to help those nationally who were faced with dealing with their own mortgage companies and understanding the process of loan modifications.  Along the way, we filed countless defenses to mortgage foreclosure actions in the State of Florida and helped thousands of mortgage holders keep their homes and stave off foreclosure.

These allegations are typical of our competition in the industry which will file false allegations on the internet to improve their ability to obtain clients.  I stand by my record as an advocate for those who are in need and the ability of our staff to help those who are facing foreclosure.  Further research will reveal the majority of the law firms are staffed by shadow lawyers and mitigators who were former employees of Lee Friedland.  We will continue to fight for clients in the face of unsubstantiated allegations against my firm and myself.  I will not allow the internet to sully the efforts of our firm. As to the author, the only coincidence in this matter is that one of the few advocates of those facing foreclosure is me and my firm staffed by careing mitigators and passionate lawyers.  Check out the others who practice in this area and I am confident you will not find the same.

scam yes

AUTHOR: Holly - (U.S.A.)

i have been scammed by this company as well i have contacted the bbb also along with florida and illinois attorney generals office to file a complaint .my husband has contacted and called lee friedland to no avail or phone calls back they have done nothing for us we have been calling three weeks straight leaving messages..its been two years since we gave them the money no phone calls and nothing was done and guess what our house is up for auction...we also contacted the f.b.i on this matter as well so hopefully we will get a phone call and get this matter resolved this is the biggest scam please everyone avoid this company what they tell u is all a lie...