Complaint Review: Frieghtquote.com

• Reported By: Blake — Seattle Washington United States of America
Frieghtquote.com
16025 W 113th St. Lenexa, KS 66219 Internet United States of America

Frieghtquote.com Financial Controller Internet

This company (FRIEGHTQUOTE.COM) quoted and provided us one shipment (verifying the weight and we actually under quoted the weight at time of packing) and the quote of $916.36 plus a fuel surcharge on10/9/2012. We were billed and we paid for via credit card $1198.77 on 10/9/2012.

Upon reconciliation of our bank statement another POS charge appeared on 10/29/2012 without any notice, for $1098.80. I called to complain on 11/13/2012 and got the run around and was told we must have been over weight to no real answer and was hung up on when I threaten suite and to report them for fraud.

On 11/14/2012 (The day after) I called my banker to report fraud, dispute the charges and cancel our credit card he informed me that they did it again and hit our account for another $1038.69 on 10/13/2012 ( Just after I had called).

I called again after finding out about another new charge with nothing more than an assistant that would not put me to someone in charge or anyone capable of fixing these unauthorized charges. They have provided no documentation or justification verbally or physically for any unauthorized charges beyond the first quote and are being nothing more than thieves and stealing via interstate credit card fraud. Under some quick research of the BBB and Blogs/Rip-off report ect. We are not the only ones they have robbed this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frieghtquotecom/internet/Frieghtquotecom-Financial-Controller-Internet-969276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frieghtquote.com