protect

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Charan — melbourne Other Australia
Friend Finder
220 Humboldt Ct sunnyvale, California United States of America

Friend Finder FRIENDFINDER4087021033 16107571929 GB GBR ripping me off from my bank account sunnyvale, California

I recently noticed something very unusual about my money in the bank as i have been broke with just 100 aud in my account . upon looking into my transactions,

i noticed I have been paying for Friend finder unknowingly , i do not reckon having any sort of history with this organisation and I dont even know how long this has been going on .

I feel cheated and i needed someone to contact , which is when i found this site .
this is the transaction i found

FRIENDFINDER4087021033 16107571929 GB GBR
Card xx8967 USD 27.95
Value Date: 15/01/2013

Please help me out .

I feel cheaply offended having someone putting their hands into my account and taking my money out.
I do not even know how long this has been happening . 27.95 is one and a half hours work for me .

i really want this to be taken seriously , this is my first time on this site .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Friend-Finder/sunnyvale-California-/Friend-Finder-FRIENDFINDER4087021033-16107571929-GB-GBR-ripping-me-off-from-my-bank-accoun-999894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Friend Finder