Complaint Review: Friend of the Court

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: boosiesav1 — Cypress Texas
Friend of the Court
645 Griswold St Ste 150, Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Friend of the Court I've paid, went to court & took custody of child. Please fix my case Detroit, Michigan

My ex used a third party to collect child support when she left the state of MI.  They collect $335 monthly from my pension until I took custody of my son in 2004.  I thought my  Friend of The Court case was resolved when submitted documentation to show payment in full and they reversed child support so she would become payer.  Some how 9 years later FOC has not zeroed out my balance continued to add a debt to my child support each year. They closed her account out without her paying out 200 over 5 years.  The third party which collected the payments from me has also wrote FOC to verify the amount I paid they received from me. I have submitted all the required documentation 3 times over the last couple of years. i hired a lawyer to resolve this affair and it was handed over to a referrer to audit my account, but I am still waiting.  I even came to Detroit and hand carried all the documentation and left it with a FOC window rep which was one of the rudest people I have ever met.  I am still being effected by this on my credit rating.  This is crazy and very unfair.  My son has left home joined the military and I am still fighting to get this mess corrected.  How is this possible?  Please Help me!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Friend-of-the-Court/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Friend-of-the-Court-Ive-paid-went-to-court-took-custody-of-child-Please-fix-my-case-1034891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Friend of the Court