Complaint Review: Frist National Credit Card - legacy Visa

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2004

• Reported By:Wetumpka Alabama
Frist National Credit Card - legacy Visa
P.o. Box 5097 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

First National Credit Card(legacy Visa) Ripoff artist Sioux Falls South Dakota

I got a credit card form in the mail to fill out. I thought I would try to build my credit up. But when I got the card and tryed to use it I found out there were already $175.00 on the card.

I was charged $119.00 start up fee, $ 56.00 yearly fee, and $6.00 a month fee. I was not told all this was going to be there.

I called the number on the back of the card. I ask them why I had not been told $175.00 would be on the card. Now I have not only them charges but late fees, and intrest. But I didn't even buy anything. Now my credit is being messed up because of this.

Wetumpka, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2004 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frist-National-Credit-Card-legacy-Visa/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117-5097/First-National-Credit-Cardlegacy-Visa-Ripoff-artist-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-81272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frist National Credit Card - legacy Visa