Complaint Review: Frivolous Necessitease Boutique

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: daniella — bridgewater New Jersey
Frivolous Necessitease Boutique
9850 S Maryland Parkway Suite: A5 Las Vegas, Nevad Internet United States of America

Frivolous Necessitease Boutique Bad Business/does not process orders! Internet

I made an order online on March 6, 2013 to which I got an email confirmation stating that my order has been confirmed and if I would like to check the status of my order to go to another link.

It is March 22 and there is still no status update on that link. I have emailed 2 times as well as calling and leaving message after message regarding my order. They have not reached out for any order updates.  Luckily, they did not charge my credit card yet so I called my credit card company to cancel the order myself especially reading the other RIP OFF report complaints about this company.  I really should have thought something was off when they don't use PAYPAL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frivolous-Necessitease-Boutique/internet/Frivolous-Necessitease-Boutique-Bad-Businessdoes-not-process-orders-Internet-1037143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frivolous Necessitease Boutique