Complaint Review: From The Desk Of Rochelle Gordon And Wendy Carol

• Submitted: Tue, December 06, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, December 06, 2005

• Reported By:Liberty Missouri
From The Desk Of Rochelle Gordon And Wendy Carol
Wendy Carol, PMB 395 4057 Routh 9 North Howell, New Jersey U.S.A.

From The Desk Of Rochelle Gordon And Wendy Carol BIGGEST RIP OFF OF ALL TIMES Howell New Jersey

I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD HAVE A REPORT TELLING ME HOW I WOULD WIN MONEY, AND MY LUCKY NUMBERS AND BEST DAYS, DATES FOR PLAYING LOTTERY, AND CHANCE GAMES.

I DID NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING TELLING ME DATES, JUST HOURS IN THE BUSINESS HOUR TIME, BUT NO SPECIFIC DATES. EVERYTHING THAT SHE SAID ABOUT ME WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE WHATSOEVER. I EMAILED ROCHELLE GORDON AND HAVE NOT HEARD BACK AND I ALSO CALLED LONG-DISTANCE AND LEFT A MESSAGE STATING THAT I WANT MY MY MONEY BACK . . . WE'LL SEE, AND I DOUBT IF I WILL HEAR BACK . . . RIP-OFF, RIP-OFF, RIP-OFF. NEVER AGAIN, WILL I BE SO STUPID TO BELIEVE THIS!!

ANGRY IN KANSAS CITY!!!! GINNY

Ginny
Liberty, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2005 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/From-The-Desk-Of-Rochelle-Gordon-And-Wendy-Carol/Howell-New-Jersey-07731/From-The-Desk-Of-Rochelle-Gordon-And-Wendy-Carol-BIGGEST-RIP-OFF-OF-ALL-TIMES-Howell-New-J-167030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on From The Desk Of Rochelle Gordon And Wendy Carol