Complaint Review: From You Flowers

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jovita — Miami Florida
From You Flowers
Internet USA

From You Flowers fromyouflowers.com Unimanigible racist!!! The worst "service" ever. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! Internet

I don't even know where to start to begin describing this company! Do yourself a favor and DO NOT order from these people. Unless you want your blood pressure raised, the recipient insulted and you left with nothing! Don't ruin it!

I ordered flowers for my mom's b-day. I paid $70 for a nice bouquet (picture at least) that included the $15 service charge $5 expedite service and what not. The bouquet had sun flowers and tulips (her fav). The driver got lost, the flowers were suppose to be delivered before 12. She received them sometime after 2 and of course sent me a picture. I wish I had saved it, it was hideous gas station looking $10 flowers with a funeral bow on the vase. NO TULIPS, NO SUNFLOWERS.  I called the company and told them its not what I ordered I want the flowers that were in the picture to be delivered to my mom same day. He said ok.

Here comes the good part, the delivery guy came within an hour walked into my mom's house, took the flowers, the vase along with the balloon and the card and asked her why don’t you like the flowers? What's wrong with them? He insulted her, grabbed everything and left. Mind you no new flowers were delivered! You can only image my outrage when I heard this! My blood was boiling, how dare they insult my mother like that! If I was there the guy would be dead by now. This time I got the supervisor on the line. She started apologizing all the way to the moon. (By the book) She said she will refund my money because I am not suppose to get charged for that kind of service and also send my mom the flowers that I originally ordered.

She did get the flowers at 8pm that day, still no tulips tho. 5 days later all I got was a $25 refund. When I called them they said they can only refund the service charge. This company is bogus. All the online flower companies have their issues but this is by far the worst of the worst! The way they treat people and the people they work with should only work in prison!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/From-You-Flowers-/internet/From-You-Flowers-fromyouflowerscom-Unimanigible-racist-The-worst-service-ever-DO-N-1085252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on From You Flowers