Louisiana

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: dragonsyco — dover Arkansas
From You Flowers, LLC
455 BOSTON POST RD SUITE 205 OLD SAYBROOK, Connecticut USA

From You Flowers, LLC Confirmed Delivery of Flowers for Mother's Day that weren't delivered OLD SAYBROOK Connecticut

Fromyouflowers.com Ruining Family Relationships!

Ordered Mother's day flowers on the 3rd of May to be delivered the Friday before Mother's Day (the 10th of May 2013) Received a confirmation e-mail that the flowers had been delivered. Trusted they had been delivered cause who would send a confirmation letter if in fact they had not been delivered?

On Sunday- Mother's day my husband calls his mom and asks her how she liked the flowers and her reply was that she had not received any flowers. Can you imagine being a mother and thinking that your child has missed your day? Cause I'm pretty sure that is how she felt. I cried.

I immediately called fromyouflowers.com customer service. The customer service man Paul or Pat was very apologetic and called the florist (which of course there was no answer it being a Sunday) so he couldn't help me and left it for someone else to take care of it the next day, Today.

As of 2 today no one has called me back, therefore I called again, the customer service person named vicky put me on hold for about 5 minutes, called the florist. Gets back on the phone with me and says "They are not open for some reason, what would you like us to do?" I reply. "I want the flowers delivered and I want my *dang* money back."  So, then she puts me on hold again for another 5 minutes.

Comes back and tells me "The flowers will be re-delivered with an apology note from them and we can give you 25% back on your purchase, we cannot give you a full refund."  You people ruined a mother's day for a mother. Hurt feelings are not taken care of with your note of apology. This is a day that we can never get back. Giving them a one star is not even deserving.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/From-You-Flowers-LLC/OLD-SAYBROOK-Connecticut-06475/From-You-Flowers-LLC-Confirmed-Delivery-of-Flowers-for-Mothers-Day-that-werent-delive-1050580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on From You Flowers, LLC