Complaint Review: From You Flowers

• Reported By: Tonya — Raymore Missouri
From You Flowers
455 Boston Post Rd. Internet United States of America

From You Flowers Good Old Bait and Switch, Internet

I had wanted to send same day flowers to my sister and have never used FromYou Flowers.  And I NEVER will.  I saw their ad for $19.99 flowers and thought that might be cool.  I wanted to get her something nice, but times are tight and I didn't have a lot to spend.  So, I began to fill out the information with their promocode.  I saw the total with their delivery charge and it came up to $23.00... still okay and reasonable.  When it asked for my credit card information, I inputted the information and viola!  Now my bill has skyrocketed up to $40.97!  How the hell did that happen??  They get you with a $15 service fee AFTER the fact.

When I called customer service to discuss this issue, the rude, incompetent person on the other end said that the internet gives you the total and she knows I got it because she's looking at it.  I'm sorry... but was she here in MO sitting at my PC with me?  How does she KNOW that I received that astronomical total?  I calmly explained to her that I did not recieve that total and in fact, saw a $23 total, otherwise, if I had seen something for $40.97 (doubled what I thought I was going to pay), I would've happily kept shopping in florist heaven.  She continued to tell me that I was wrong.  Wow...love that good customer service.  I cancelled my order, but of course, have yet to recieve the refund.  DO NOT ORDER from this unethical company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/From-You-Flowers/internet/From-You-Flowers-Good-Old-Bait-and-Switch-Internet-1043464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on From You Flowers