Complaint Review: From You Flowers

• Submitted: Wed, November 23, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: drwissosweet06 — Redan Georgia United States of America
From You Flowers

From You Flowers If you ever need flowers during the death of a loved one, NEVER use this company! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Photo of bad bouquet

I am writing to let all consumers know that I have had the worst experience dealing with this online business called fromyouflowers. I ordered a flower arrangement for for a funeral and the arrangement never showed up.

I was told by this company that the arrangement had been delivered and they had confirmation that it had been delivered. I was even sent an e-mail confirmation in reference to the delivery of the arrangement. I was also told that someone signed for the arrangement, but no one could give me a name of who signed for the arrangement.

I am so hurt and disappointed, I trusted this company and I counted on them to meet my flower arrangement delivery needs, but it didn't happen. I was assured that the arrangement had been delivered. The family is mourning and I cannot even be of comfort by sending a flower arrangement.

Then when I called the company, I was only given excuses about they couldn't get in touch with the florist, but they did have a confirmation. When I called the funeral home, there was still no floral arrangement. so sad.

When we experience the loss of a loved one, it should be the duty and human concern of everyone else involved to make the transition as easy as possible, not compound the problem.

How would you feel if this was your loved one?? I hope you never have to find out. It really hurts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2011 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/From-You-Flowers/internet/From-You-Flowers-If-you-ever-need-flowers-during-the-death-of-a-loved-one-NEVER-use-this-801355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on From You Flowers

AUTHOR: CSmith47 - (United States of America)

Hi,

Do you have any photos of the bouquet that you received?

Thanks.