Complaint Review: From You Flowers

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: Kimberly — Vancouver Washington United States of America
From You Flowers

From You Flowers No flowers for mom's birthday. Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Ripoff report got their attention

I placed an order for flowers for my mom's birthday a full 6 days ahead of the day with From You Flowers.

The flowers were to be delivered between 9-6 on July 15th. When they didn't arrive by 7:30 PM I contacted the company. They stated they had no way to contact the florist after hours and wouldn't be able to do anything until the next day. They stated they would follow up first thing in the morning.

The flowers I had ordered were arranged to look like a birthday cake with candles to light. When I had not heard back from them by noon their time I contacted them. I expressed that it would be a bit ridiculous to send this arrangement a day after her birthday and wanted to change the arrangement sent. They refused to do this as the arrangement would have already been made the day before the delivery date.

I stated I wanted to cancel my order for a refund so that I could order the flowers from another florist rather than send a two day old arrangement. The representative stated they had not heard back from the florist yet and they don't give refunds if the flowers can be delivered within 48 hours of the original delivery date!

Their web site has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/From-You-Flowers/internet/From-You-Flowers-No-flowers-for-moms-birthday-Internet-Internet-912702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on From You Flowers

Ripoff report got their attention

AUTHOR: Verdantsea - (United States of America)

After forwarding a copy of the Ripoff Report I filed to the company I received a call from a supervisor within an hour.

She apologized and agreed to upgrade the arrangement to a new and better one. She indicated it would be delivered today with a note explaining the late delivery as the companies error and not mine.

I will post again when I see what the follow through is.