Complaint Review: FromYouFlowers

• Submitted: Thu, February 13, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: bob — Cocoa Florida
455 Boston Post Road Old Saybrook, CT 06475 Old Saybrook, Connecticut USA

FromYouFlowers Fromyouflowers.com Blow You Off, Evade Direct Questions, Always not shure what happoned. Old Saybrook Connecticut

From You Flowers is a scam that I wish I would have avoided. Contracted to have flowers sent (with six days’ notice) to house and they were to be delivered by 8pm EST.

Waited until 7pm to phone company and got the “I don’t know what to tell you, you have to wait until 8 and call back.” Well you guessed it. At 8:15pm I called back because no flowers have shown up and no phone call. Upon the second phone call I was informed “For some reason the order did not process, one moment while I resubmit the order.” After being on hold for 5 minutes I was informed “The flowers will be delivered by 6pm tomorrow.”

Not expecting to get flowers… not from this company. They would not answer direct questions or give a straight answer to any questions. I only got gee I don’t know what went wrong.

I do I trusted them. Waht I dummy I am.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FromYouFlowers/Old-Saybrook-Connecticut-06475/FromYouFlowers-Fromyouflowerscom-Blow-You-Off-Evade-Direct-Questions-Always-not-shure-1123451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FromYouFlowers