Susan

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Nurse4evermore — Fenton Missouri United States of America
Front Sight Firearms Training Institute

Front Sight Firearms Training Institute Dr Ignatius Piazza Chiropractors Gun Training Company is Scamming Consumers with gimmicks that keep you paying Internet

*General Comment: Great Training

Buyer Beware of Frontsight Scams: The company is opwned by a Chirpopracter who learned his scams really well. They get you on theri mailing list and offer you lifetime memberships to many different gun use workshops. They offer you the ability to take theri courses forever as long as you call and schedule in advance. What they do not tell you is that they will also charge you each year for a background check. They inflate the cost of this criminal background check and they have you paying them money for life. They conveinantly leave this fact out of all their sales pitches for their lifetime memberships. It is nothing moire than a giant scam run by a bigtime scam artist. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Front-Sight-Firearms-Training-Institute/internet/Front-Sight-Firearms-Training-Institute-Dr-Ignatius-Piazza-Chiropractors-Gun-Training-Comp-946361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Front Sight Firearms Training Institute

#1 General Comment

Great Training

AUTHOR: Steven J - ()

I have paid the same $50 background check every year I attend a course at Front Sight.  That was clearly explained in every membership I considered.  It only has to be paid if one takes a course that year.  So in the many years I've been a member, I've only paid that fee when I attended a course.  I've bunched my courses into one year.  So I paid for only one background check, then took several courses that year.

A background check is important as life changes could prevent one from being qualified to carry a weapon.  In Texas, if one has a domestic violence conviction, that prevents them from getting or keeping their CHL in Texas.  So things change, and Front Sight is a responsible organization that only trains those that are qualified to carry a weapon.

I paid cash for my memberships so I had no interst.  I just paid what was the agreed charge for the membership, then only $50 for the years in which I take a course.  That fee has never risen for me.

They have the best training I've ever experienced.