Complaint Review: FrontPoint Security

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: John Riggins — Mclean Virginia
FrontPoint Security
1568 Spring Hill Road Mclean VA Mclean, Virginia USA

FrontPoint Security This company will lie and deceive you. Not to mention buy, and purchase fake reviews (Poor customers FrontPoint Security Mclean Virginia

*General Comment: FrontPoint actually very good

This company will lie and deceive you. Not to mention buy, and purchase fake reviews (Poor customers) getting tricked. They pay money to be placed on top review websites.  The pay structure is horrible now, they used talented sales people to get where they are at now; after that fire them, because they do not want to pay them anymore. The new pay plan is horrible now.  All the top sales reps left.   They have some stupid script guideline you have to follow.  You are paid on sounding like a robot.  Also the positive reviews are all fake!!!! Have the sales people are on drugs. Horrible environment! Everything has changed, now watch the bad reviews pile up.

I worked for the company-  Please do not buy into the hype! They purchased their leads, and pay employee members to go on Yelp, and write positve reviews about them. Please do not believe their reviews, their fake reviews.  Go ahead and call the company and pertend to buy.

Their sales pitch is Review Reviews, FAKE FAKE FAKE EWWW I can't believe I worked, for a company like this! I feel dishonest.  The things they would do in the Marketing department to look good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FrontPoint-Security-/Mclean-Virginia/FrontPoint-Security-This-company-will-lie-and-deceive-you-Not-to-mention-buy-and-purch-1077606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FrontPoint Security

#1 General Comment

FrontPoint actually very good

AUTHOR: RealPerson_satisfied_withFrontPoint - ()

Frontpoint is actually very good. I have two systems in Trenton, NJ. I tried ADT first and they tried to charge me more for motion sensor than what they originally told me over the phone. I ripped the system out and sent back the cancellation within the three days "buyer remorse" period. I went with FrontPoint shortly after that. They have been fabulous. I can buy parts a la carte. Motion Sensors are $65 and Smoke Detectors are somthing like $85. The system works great. I installed the sensors with the sticky labels at first but then used screws for my sensors.

I also located the control panel away from the door so my code could not be seen by anyone. Everytime I leave my house I set the alarm. I can also set it before going to sleep. I got a second control panel for the bedroom. Please do not go with ADT. Also, I think the previous poster was a mad ex-employee. Second system is on a rental property and it called the fire department twice (once for a burning meal on the next door house and once for a smoke machine the tenants used at their party). It also called the cops at about 3:45 AM when the rental house was vacant between tenants and it was broken into by a side window.

No copper pipes stolen, no drugs in the house, no problems except a cut screen a a busted window latch before the Trenton cops came. They came with no lights and no sirens. The neighbors told me the next day. I did get calls and text messages from FrontPoint on my phone but I was asleep. That is real nice piece of mind. I like FrontPoint but more than that I despise ADT for being shady. And the motion sensors we got in our house from ADT wouldn't even go off until I waved my hand in front of them. FrontPoints stuff works and it can be tested by taking the back cover off the sensors.

You can setup additional text messages and email notifications. You also use a code word like "secret code" to let the FrontPoint dispatchers now if everything is ok. Maybe you take a while to deactivate the system when entering and it calls you to check if you are ok. It also will call after the cops or firefighters are dispatched. It can call up to three people (maybe more both before and after calling the cops. However you want it configured. And you can move the system to another address. I have not tried this but is a great idea for rentals that are temporarily unnocupied.