Complaint Review: Frontgate

• Updated: Wed, January 04, 2012

• Reported By: James52 — Toms River New Jersey United States of America
Frontgate
5566 West Chester Rd West Chester, Ohio United States of America

Frontgate Put me on mailing lists and to their sister company Granginroad, despite me requesting they do not. West Chester, Ohio

I placed an order with Frontgate on 11-26-2011. When I did this, I specifically told the woman I did not want to be placed on any mailing lists and to not send me emails unless they referenced my order. Of course I may have been talking to my dog, though I believ she has more sense than Frontgate personnell!
So it starts with annoying emails with sales etc, to which I replied, stop them now! I do not want any correspondence unless it has to do with my order. Seemed to work.... Until this week. Tuesday I received a catalog from "Grandinroad" a company I never heard of and obviously never did business with. Suspicialy, their merchandise looks like Frontlines. I call Geandinroad, they are short and nasty, say send a letter. I write Frontline, the respond, yes Grandinroad is an affiliate company. Well,that's just great, not only do they ignore my requests to not be on any mailing lists, they give it to another company!, today another email says I may receive another cycle or two because thy catalogs are preprinted?!? In one day? This is utter BS. I see no viable reason this harassment cannot be stopped..NOW. If I receive anymore, I'm sending hem right back, and swear I will never buy from Frontgate again!
My advice is, unless you want piles of unsolicited catalogs, and your name and address given out to anyone. Do not buy from Frontgate!,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontgate/West-Chester-Ohio-45609/Frontgate-Put-me-on-mailing-lists-and-to-their-sister-company-Granginroad-despite-me-req-817814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontgate