Complaint Review: Frontier Airlines

• Updated: Sat, December 17, 2011

• Reported By: Doug — Oregon United States of America
Frontier Airlines
7001 Tower Road Denver, Colorado United States of America

Frontier Airlines Bait and Switch and Overcharging for Reservations Denver, Colorado

Frontier Airlines charged my credit card almost $100 more than the fare that I found on their website. After I found a fare that was already high to start with on their own website and started the reservation process, they apparently raised the price. Their system would not complete the transaction. I subsequently agreed to a higher price with one of their telephone reservation agents because I had committed to making the trip. I have now discovered that they charged my credit card substantially more than I agreed to and that was shown on the confirmation of my reservation.

The original price that I was offered on their website was $529.30. The best that the reservation agent was able to offer and the amount shown on the confirmation was $554.46. My credit card has been charged $613.30. Not only did they raise the price while I was making the reservation, they apparently are continuing to raise the price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2011 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Airlines/Denver-Colorado-80249/Frontier-Airlines-Bait-and-Switch-and-Overcharging-for-Reservations-Denver-Colorado-810831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Airlines