Complaint Review: Frontier Communications Corporation

• Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: Shaun — logan Ohio United States of America
Frontier Communications Corporation
3 High Ridge Park Internet United States of America

Frontier Communications Corporation Frontier Communications Does Not Care about Southeast Ohio! Internet

Frontier Communications has a monopoly in Logan Ohio and they use it to their advantage at the expense of their customers. For much of the zip code 43138 Frontier is the only Telephone and Internet Company available. They have given me phone service but their high speed internet is almost impossible to get in the rural areas. Frontier did a small expansion outward in the last year or so but refuses to invest enough to meet the demand for broadband internet. My neighbors and many homes around me have had broadband internet from Frontier for over a year now but the company will not install more ports to cover us all. They tell upset customers like me to just wait until someone around me cancels service and maybe then I can get their port. Finally Frontier tells me they made progress and says they can offer me internet. I make the appointment and install date No Call No show from Frontier! Their excuse for not showing up is they have no open ports! Their excuse for not telling me they canceled they had none. [continued below]....
..... Two months later I try again they once again say yes we can give you high speed internet, I have my install date. This time they mail me a router. I install the router and wait for the install date. Again NO CALL NO SHOW! The excuses were exactly the same as before. Their excuse for not showing up is they have no open ports! Their excuse for not telling me they canceled they had none. I now am forced to use my voice and speak out against Frontier Communications. I have reached out on Facebook and Twitter and they have called me and claim they will fix my issue. Unfortunately they have given me another day of empty promises from Frontier Communications! They say they are working on my issue but I don't believe them. 2 Internet installations 2 no call no shows! Both times I had to call them only to hear "sorry no open ports"! After i lost 2 days of wages and spent literally hours on the phone with their insensitive supervisors! First off If I do a no call no show I get fired! 2nd they even mailed me a wireless router this time of course it's useless! I make commitments and follow through with them. Sometimes it involves going above and beyond my normal working hours, sometimes it involves expanding my job description. is it wrong to ask the same of Frontier Communications??????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Communications-Corporation/internet/Frontier-Communications-Corporation-Frontier-Communications-Does-Not-Care-about-Southeast-901146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Communications Corporation